Hi, I'm new

Mehitabella

Hello

I'm brand new here so hope I'm doing this right! I've finally made the decision that I'm going to do something about my weight rather than just hoping I can think myself thin! I have always put it off before but it's finally time to lose the baby weight, even though my oldest 'baby' is now nearly 7!

A little bit about myself - I'm 34 years old and a SAHM to 3 children - aged 6, 3 & 2. Weight issues started after having kids as basically I eat too much rubbish! I binge constantly on chocolate and junk. My weight is creeping up a few pounds a month & I'm slowly going up the dress sizes - last summer's clothes are currently feeling a bit tight.

I've signed up to Slimming World online to motivate myself. I'm a veggie so a little bit disappointed to see they're phasing out the green plan, but hopefully there's still enough info on there to keep going. I needed someone to 'check in to' each week, which is how I found this lovely place!

Not actually starting the diet until Monday as I'm having a final binge, and also want to get everything clear in my head, with all recipes printed out & ingredients bought etc, to minimise the risk of straying!

Glad to be here & looking forward to chatting on here!

Hello and welcome Mehitabella!

I'm also doing Slimming World and I started it Monday just gone - on day 5 and still feeling positive! Even went out for a 45 minute gentle jog last night! :D I do Green days on SW - not a massive meat fan but then again I also don't eat any veg! lol My weigh in day is a Monday so I'm happy to 'check in' with you :)

I had my final binge last weekend and I honestly do think that sorted me out lol! Good luck going forward and if you need anything I will try to help xx

Hello and welcome Mehitabella!

I'm also doing Slimming World and I started it Monday just gone - on day 5 and still feeling positive! Even went out for a 45 minute gentle jog last night! :D I do Green days on SW - not a massive meat fan but then again I also don't eat any veg! lol My weigh in day is a Monday so I'm happy to 'check in' with you :)

I had my final binge last weekend and I honestly do think that sorted me out lol! Good luck going forward and if you need anything I will try to help xx

Hi lellykins

Nice to meet you and thank you for the reply! Good luck for the weight-in tomorrow! How have you found the first week? I'm on my final binge this evening of takeaway & wine lol, and then Sainsburys are coming first thing with all my SW friendly goodies! Good to hear that there are other people still doing green days. It's a shame that SW are phasing it out officially as the EE plan doesn't seem to offer so many options. Fingers crossed I can be disciplined this coming week!

Welcome Mehitabella!! Good luck on your journey. You've defo come to the right place for SW help and support :) It's a great eating plan that changed my views on food for life, not just when losing weight :) x

Hi lellykins

Nice to meet you and thank you for the reply! Good luck for the weight-in tomorrow! How have you found the first week? I'm on my final binge this evening of takeaway & wine lol, and then Sainsburys are coming first thing with all my SW friendly goodies! Good to hear that there are other people still doing green days. It's a shame that SW are phasing it out officially as the EE plan doesn't seem to offer so many options. Fingers crossed I can be disciplined this coming week!

Yeah def hun - weighed in last night 7.4lbs off so I'm super happy!! I agree with the EE plan it just doesn't seem to do it for me at least with green and red days I already know the plans like the back of my hand lol! I like being able to have the 2 healthy extras instead of 1 with EE! lol you all stocked up with healthy foods now?? and ready to go :D xx

Back