hi im new

salty

Hi all im salty and im newishh, i lost 3 and a half stone last year on this diet and then ive maintained except putting half a stone on.

i have done the diet half hartedly this week, s.sing for three days, think ive lost 3 pound but feel like a cheat.

cant get my head in gear, but i really want this as im going on holiday in september and would like to loose 2 stone by then.

any help would be greatly appreciated and if i can help you then great.

look forward to chatting with you.

Hey Salty,

I know how you feel, but try and keep your focus on your holiday, looking fab and feeling great !!

It's only the first couple of days that are really tough and then you're in ketosis and I'm sure you'll remeber how great that is, except for the breath that is!!

Anyway, good luck and try and be strong!! :D

hi salty, welcome to mini's congrats on your weight loss so far. It is hard to stick to, just keep thinking of your holiday and how fab your gonna look. Come on here if and when your tempted and we will talk you out of it :)

becky xxx

Good luck x

Hi, welcome to Minis! Just try and remember how good you felt before when you lost all that weight. Once you've done a couple of days 100% there'll be no stopping you!

hi all

Hi girls.

wow thanks for your support, well im glugging my H20 and i feel positive now.

im gunna make it my goal to get through ketosis and then get weighed on tuesday.

Wanna look slim on holiday and i know how much that means too me.What is everyones motivation for loosing weight?:)

welcome and good luck xx

Salty

My motivation is to stop once and for.... all trying to loose weight.

I loose it maintain a couple of years and the get slack over about 2 or 3 months and in that time some, not all creep back. But not this time, it will be for good.

I have 2 dress's I want back into and also want to look hot for my 30th! July 24th. Bring it on!

Bren
X

I'm new too. Have just joined today. I am doing a mixture of WW Core with intuitive eating elements to it and so far have lost 1st 7lbs. Have another 2 st 7 lbs to go before I reach a healthy BMI.

hullo

:wave_cry: well, i was meant to go and watch sex in the city but my headache was too bad so im gunna chill instead.

hi Bren, its cool to talk to someone from aussie. i went to cairns and sydney once and it was awesome!

thanks for all the support guys, we can do this. can i suggest that we share our tips.

i have cut out dresses i like and made a collage for my wall, also i have got fat and thin photos out. xx

we can do it

day 2

well its day 2 and im ashamed to say that i ate a sausage last night before bed time.

feeling cold but more positive today.

glugging my water, have a night out this friday so would like to look nice when i go out.
might try my clothes on later.
good luck everyonexx:eek:

Hi All,

Im back on my 3rd restart on CD, starting today....it has not been an easy journey....lost about 3stone when 1st did diet but i have gained back about 12lbs so back to square one.

Dont even want to go back to what i was so need to keep the momentum going

hi

hi diva
and welcome, its tougher 2nd time round but well get there!

got weighed and lost 7 pounds omg:D:D
not sure what to do now as cd counceller said i should be on 750 as my bm is 25.

i ate a ham salad, i know that was naughty, i must study books.

good luck everyone with weigh ins xx

Back