hi im new

bebehoney

Hi my names bernadette and i had a baby 5 months ago and just got i new partner i weigh 17.5 stone at the mo and i want to be 13 or 12 stone all ideas hits and tips welcome. At the mo i eating when i can and having a baby around does not help lol. So mostaly quick and easy food is the way i go im doing 50 sit ups a night but just need that little more help and a gym is out the Q. i dont know if i should go see my doctor and see if he can help it starting to get me down. any way if any can give me some hits tips and may be cheats pmsl i would be most greatful

i am doing the cambridge diet which gives fantastic results but is fairly pricey at £35 a week. saying that i have discovered that the amount i spent on buying lunches, nipping to the shop for nibbles, going out for a drink all added up to nearly that anyways.. it's a total food replacement diet so you have 3 either soups or shakes a day and get all your recommended nutrients etc from those...

if you can get to a meeting the weight watchers or slimming world could be a great option, there are some people on here who have achieved amazing things with those too!!

have a saunter around the forums. see what you can find.

good luck hon :)

abz xx

Back