hi i'm new

jubag

hello all i have decided to give slim fast a go,i have been trying countless times to do lighter life and cambridge and have at last admitted defeat:( so here goes for a new start, hope to speak to you all julie

welcome julie ,if you are in the right frame of mind you can do this,and i found once you body get used to a liquid diet it is easy (she says) my son josef(age 14) and i have been dieting since 1 aug 07 ,and have been slimfasting for 6 months and to date i have lost 51lb and josef has lost 47lb,it is a long term life changing thing we are doing and not a quick fix,the result can be amazing and spur you on to keep going,i am now back in my size 16 jeans the first time in 18 years i have worn and fitted in them ,i still have 3stone to go but i will have done it by christmas,josef on the other have is a different kid,we ave just been for his new school uniform,and his trousers last year were a 44 waist his new ones are a 32 waist,his school shirt was a mans 17 neck and i had to cut 12 inches off the bottom because it was down to his knees,but i went to tesco and got him age 13 and they fit lovely,and his blazer has gone from a size 20 to a 14,he looks so confident and cock sure now and said to me i am not the fat kid anymore am i mam,he must be the only kid who wants to get back to school.the reason i am letting people know about joes story is to let people realize if a kid can do it why cant i,he has been my diet buddy and kept me on the straight and narrow,and the next 3 stone will be tough but i just look at him and it spurs me on,sorry to ramble but i wanted to give you a good story to start you journey and remember to say every day,i am one day away from my fat past, and one day nearer my slim future. luv angie and josef

Hi Julie
The great thing about slimfast is that it's cheap and sold in loads of places, theres not much preparation needed. You seem motivated so I'm sure you'll succeed :eek:

good luckxx

Back