• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Im new

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi there my names Julie,I am coming to the end of week 3 ss+ have been lurking for a while and decided it was time to say hi.I have so far lost 16lbs and have my 3rd weigh in tonight,this is the last in a long line of re starts over 3 years and is the first time I have made it to this point on SS in that time.Feeling really positive have about another 5 stone to lose.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
S: 13st3lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(32.43%)
Hi Julie, well done on your brilliant loss! I'm pleased you decided to post. You'll probably have noticed how supportive the people here are, it's great!

mandye

Silver Member
S: 21st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 10st13lb(50.83%)
Hi and wwelcome to the site xx
Well done on your loss so far xx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
hey there and welcome to minis,
congrats on the weight loss so far,its great on here as you probably already know being a former lurker,keep up the great work,
elaine

hello and welcome julie

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi everyone and thankyou all for your warm welcome.
I lost another 4 last night so my total is 20lbs in 3 weeks am really pleased with that.Hope everyones having a good day.:)

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi Thanks for your support,yes i have to keep saying it to believe it 20lbs,when i think how quick time flys its amazing what you can achieve on this diet in such a short space of time,although i have to say when doing the diet a week actually feels like a year!!

S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
hi there well done so far hope this weeks goes well

penny35

Silver Member
S: 25st7lb C: 17st9lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 7st12lb(30.81%)
Hi darling, hope your well, its taken a while to find that piece of paper, finally found it 20 mins ago.
Hows your week going , i'm still ill, so not loosing.