Hi Im new

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi there my names Julie,I am coming to the end of week 3 ss+ have been lurking for a while and decided it was time to say hi.I have so far lost 16lbs and have my 3rd weigh in tonight,this is the last in a long line of re starts over 3 years and is the first time I have made it to this point on SS in that time.Feeling really positive have about another 5 stone to lose.

Last edited:
hello, welcome, well done and good luck.lol

Hi Julie, well done on your brilliant loss! I'm pleased you decided to post. You'll probably have noticed how supportive the people here are, it's great!

hey there and welcome to minis,
congrats on the weight loss so far,its great on here as you probably already know being a former lurker,keep up the great work,
elaine

hello and welcome julie

Hello Julie, welcome! Glad you decided to stop lurking and come say hi! Let us know how you get on with your weigh in x

Hi everyone and thankyou all for your warm welcome.
I lost another 4 last night so my total is 20lbs in 3 weeks am really pleased with that.Hope everyones having a good day.:)

Hi Thanks for your support,yes i have to keep saying it to believe it 20lbs,when i think how quick time flys its amazing what you can achieve on this diet in such a short space of time,although i have to say when doing the diet a week actually feels like a year!!

hi there well done so far hope this weeks goes well

Hi darling, hope your well, its taken a while to find that piece of paper, finally found it 20 mins ago.
Hows your week going , i'm still ill, so not loosing.

Back