• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi, I'm New

S: 19st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 3st0lb(15.11%)
Hi, I'm new on here and just wanted to ask advice. I have about 4 stone to loose and have tried WW, SW and calorie counting but it gives me room to cheat.

I did LL in 2007 and lost 3 stone 10lb. But have managed to put it all back on again.
I tried Cambridge for 1 week but I need a kick up the backside and was not getting that from the woman there, she said to me that if I cheated not to worry and start again, but with LL I stuck to it, I don't know if it was fear of the stick not being pink, at the weekly weigh in, or the fact it cost £66 per week and I knew I couldnt afford to eat while paying that. Please advise, should I try LL again, and If I do, will I have to go back to my GP and ask him to sign the medical forms again?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st1lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 1st2lb(5.69%)
hi there Priceys!

(Gosh I do wish someone would make an abbreviations list of all these diets.. LL, SW WW.. it's boggling lol..)

Well whatever you choose to do I really hope it works out for you and you'll get lots of support here! :)

S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Priceys, I think you have to try what you know works. Maintaining is often harder than loosing isn't it.