Hi - I'm new!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mrs r-b, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. mrs r-b

mrs r-b is loving the sunshine!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all
    Just come across this forum which I think is fab! I've been on CD SS since 27th Jan and have lost 10lb in three weeks, which I am pleased with... Its the first time that I have done CD and finding it pretty OK so far!!
    I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks and know that I can't take my sachets on hol with me (due to customer restrictions) does anyone have any advice so that I don't "fall off the wagon" whilst I'm away? I definately don't want to put on weight for the sake of two weeks hol, I'd like to continuing loosing if possible although i understand it will be slower as I can't have my shakes... Will be straight back on CD when I get home.
    Thanks in advance. :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.