hi im new

zarina23

hi everyone my names zarina, ive finally taken the plunge and started slimfast today after weeks of debating over it in my head lol.so far so good but hey it hasnt even been a day yet. looking for loads of help god knows im gana need it, tried and failed loads of different diets but hopefully this one will work for me, you guys really have worked really hard and have achieved so much, really you lot are a great inspiration to all us newbies.

start 02/03/09 - 240lbs

Hi and welcome, Minis is great for support. I think your height maybe wrong though unless you really are 13ft 7" lol.

Good Luck on your journey xxxxxxx

Hi zarina and good luck!:D I've found slim fast really easy to stick to,but this site is great to come to if you get a weak moment!

Welcome Zarina!

Hi zarina im sabina and im comming up to my 3rd week on slimfast.Have to say im loving it! Im not feeling hungry in between and ive never been one for breakfast so having a shake is great for me.
Good luck xx

hi, thanks everyone for being so welcoming, you guys have done so well so yeh it does make me think before i reach for the biscuits. well thats day 2 done and i have to say its really not so bad ive actually stuck with it. but thankyou all so much you really are very inspirational

Back