Hi Im newbie

mrsm76

Hi all just new to this. i joined slimming worls 4 weeks ago and iv lost 6and a half pound and wow what can i say its the first healthy eating plan iv ever stuck with in even going long walks now but long way to go when i started i was 15 stone 6 and a half :):wave_cry:

Hey there and Welcome!!!
Well done on your weight loss so far thats fantastic!
Keep up the good work, and good luck with your weight loss
I am a newbie too so hopefully we both can do well :)
Sammy x

Hi all just new to this. i joined slimming worls 4 weeks ago and iv lost 6and a half pound and wow what can i say its the first healthy eating plan iv ever stuck with in even going long walks now but long way to go when i started i was 15 stone 6 and a half :):wave_cry:

Hi there and welcome xxx

yeah that would be great so how long have u been slimming for? and how do u get weight thing on your profile?:)

Slimming all my life believe me, just went back to slinmming world so I could loose some before op. Are you on a plan?

go to cp and follow the instructions

Good Luck

Hey Hun
I went onto the ticker factory website (google that name and it will pop up) and follow the instructions to make the weight tracker and then you save the CODE for it and paste it into your signature (in your profile)
If you go to the list of sections on here and go to the technical support section you will be able to follow it step by step :)

I have been slimming now since June (but to be honest a little half assed until now) I have lost almost a stone but now i want to step it up a gear! But i have been struggling with my weight for about 4 years now :-( I hope it will change VERY SOON

Good Luck hun and if you ever need any help you know where we are
Sammy x

Hey welcome, that is a great start,
I have a long way to go too but we will all get there!

Back