hi im newww!!!!well sort of

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hi gang, im starting celeb slim on wed. i have previously done cd and lost 7 stone but ive had a nightmare since and keep goin up a stone and then losing it and so on cos i havent learnt how to eat properly so i get paid on wed, and im hoping the 2 shakes and meal will help me drop and maintain!!!! cos ive been on cd...although i did come off it nov 07, on and off since will i still lose weight if im eating, and the shakes, i no every one has diff tastes buds, but has any one done cd, i used to love them but i cant handle them any more they make me feel sick!!!!!

xx

Hi! how are you doing . I'm sure you will still lose weight , but just slower . How much have you got to lose , last time you did brill on CD

Hiya - i really like CS its trained me to stick to sensible portion sizes and sort my eating habits out quite well, its certainly stopped me binging! I must say your loss on CD is AMAZING! You look really great and its certainly motivated me to see someone who has a lost a simular amount to what i want to lose!
Good luck on CS and I really hope to see you around :)

i was 19 now im around 12! I wanna get to about 10. im 5-7 so dont wanna lose too much cos im tall. ive got some porridge left from cd so im tryin to gettin used to havin 2 of these a day and then some chicken to help! i just really wanna do it, its there in my head but sooo hard when it comes to it. first week i can normally do with no problems!then it comes to week2/3 and i bugger up!!

thanks for ur comments xx

I know that feeling to well lol
Cos it gets that you want something , like bread to eat cos you feel you've missed out or crisps , its just getting your frame of mind back to where it felt strong , ok has it come back to you yet hehe .
With the porridge and ameal of chicken i'm sure your going to do well with your weight loses

Welcome aboard :D

Wow check you out ! Great losses to get down to your current weight - you must be very proud... yeah CS is not as austere as CD or LT but the trade-off is that the weight loss is slower... it's more of a half way house :)

Good luck x

Back