Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hi im newww!!!!well sort of

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by fat_2_fabulous, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hi gang, im starting celeb slim on wed. i have previously done cd and lost 7 stone but ive had a nightmare since and keep goin up a stone and then losing it and so on cos i havent learnt how to eat properly so i get paid on wed, and im hoping the 2 shakes and meal will help me drop and maintain!!!! cos ive been on cd...although i did come off it nov 07, on and off since will i still lose weight if im eating, and the shakes, i no every one has diff tastes buds, but has any one done cd, i used to love them but i cant handle them any more they make me feel sick!!!!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi! how are you doing . I'm sure you will still lose weight , but just slower . How much have you got to lose , last time you did brill on CD

4. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Hiya - i really like CS its trained me to stick to sensible portion sizes and sort my eating habits out quite well, its certainly stopped me binging! I must say your loss on CD is AMAZING! You look really great and its certainly motivated me to see someone who has a lost a simular amount to what i want to lose!
    Good luck on CS and I really hope to see you around :)

5. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    i was 19 now im around 12! I wanna get to about 10. im 5-7 so dont wanna lose too much cos im tall. ive got some porridge left from cd so im tryin to gettin used to havin 2 of these a day and then some chicken to help! i just really wanna do it, its there in my head but sooo hard when it comes to it. first week i can normally do with no problems!then it comes to week2/3 and i bugger up!!

thanks for ur comments xx

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I know that feeling to well lol
    Cos it gets that you want something , like bread to eat cos you feel you've missed out or crisps , its just getting your frame of mind back to where it felt strong , ok has it come back to you yet hehe .
    With the porridge and ameal of chicken i'm sure your going to do well with your weight loses

7. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome aboard :D

Wow check you out ! Great losses to get down to your current weight - you must be very proud... yeah CS is not as austere as CD or LT but the trade-off is that the weight loss is slower... it's more of a half way house :)

Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.