Hi I'm Nicci, doing VLCD sole source

NicciUS

I there, I'm Nicci and I have been lurking here for a few weeks. So I guess it's about time I surface and introduce myself.

I'm a 42-year-old mother of one, i work in finance and have a fairly busy lifestyle. The pounds have crept on in the last five years, and my goal is 69kg (152lbs) which is what I was when my son was 6 months old... So can't blame my current weight on baby fat, lol.

I'm on a total food replacement diet (Cambridge and Xtravaganza products) and I now have 14lbs left to my goal. I lost 20lbs on vlcd in May, took a break over summer with Atkins. And I managed to stay the same weight over summer!

Today is day 11 on my second stint of vlcd, I'm looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday :)

Nicci

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Nicci, welcome and congratulations on you're weightloss. That's really wonderful that you're almost at your goal!:clap:

Helloo this is my first post on here im a tad confused but yeh! well done on your weight loss so far Nicci!! Thats awesome :)!! I have a question for you since you have done the whole vlcd thing ...I started cambridge 1week and 2 days ago and lost 10lbs first week...the past two days i have been so hungry but yet i am in ketosis and sticking 100%...could it be because its totm? its not emotional hunger because even my mum said good lord was that you belly rumbling? HELP lol
Emma the new girl with no clue! x

Hi Emma, and welcome. And what a good start you have had!

I have no personal experience with how totm affects hunger, but from what I've read, it certainly can affect you. Hopefully someone else will chip in with more info.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wellspring, I'm back... After a super stressful year at work with lots of meetings over lunch and dinner, and skipping meals. Oh and a couple of excursions to a chocolate factory... I'm back. With 16kg (2.5 stone) to loose to get to my goal of 69kg... :(

Started Cambridge and Xtravaganza VLCD on Tuesday, so this is the challenging day three.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back