Hi, I'm starting Atkins tomorrow and would love a diet buddy

wendy59

Hi, am starting Atkins tomorrow and would love a diet buddy, and hopefully someone i can befriend on face book. I have been battling with weight issues for the past ten years....and feel very determined to do it this time, have got a lot to lose but it can be done!!!!!Drop me a line if you fancy being buddies :)

i did my shop 2day so starting big time 2morrow xx

moslty lol just struggling for a breakfast i fancy, im allergic to eggs and i dnt fancy making something big before i leave the house. Im just scanning all the posts for ideas. What about you hun? x

Yep, all sorted...bacon & mushrooms for breakfast, prawns, lettuce,cue,1 tomato and mayo for lunch, evening meal...2 lamb chops grilled, steamed brocolli with a little cheese sauce and green beans, snacks....celery with phillidelphia light, sugar free jelly & cream, a few walnuts..phew..just hope it all goes to plan,oh yes...lot's & lot's of water xx

and you, shame you are can't eat eggs, have you heard about MIM's ? I think they are a bit like a muffin cross bread roll and only take a min in the mic to cook, recipie is on here somewhere, if you are interested will try and locate it for you, think they are 2 carbs per MIM...

thanx hun hoping to get any bad side effects out of the way this week. Im on placement nxt week and dnt want any feeling rough lol. or i will end up turfing my patients out of their beds

Hello to you both!

Breakfasts, what about some cold meats and cheese? Easy to grab out of the fridge.

MIMs are fabulous! I love 'em. I do mine savoury with cream cheese on the top.

Wendy - you should have full fat cream cheese and not the light versions as they normally contain more sugar. As long as you count your carbs though you should be okay.

we're all buddies here. :)

Good morning to all my Atkins buddy's, hope you have a great day :) Can some one please tell me how to get a profile pic up on here...can i upload one from face book?

Hi Wendy good morning :)
I think again you need a certain number of posts, but then go to user cp and then edit avatar and add your pic there. you will probably need to save your profile pic from fb onto your pc first though x

I think it's 20 posts and you can just link to the url of the photo Wendy.

Thank's re profile pic... did try but not it's not working, will call my son later and see if he can help. Am not feeling very good at the moment, quite shaky, i expect it is sugar withdrawals, or caffeine.....drinking lots of water, nearly a litre :)

Hi it could be the caffeine. persevere -trust me :) i havent had caffiene since 1st Jan and never will again!

Back