Hi, I'm Trixy & I'm a foodaholic.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TrixySlim, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. TrixySlim

TrixySlim Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone,

I have joined as I don't feel I can do this on my own.

Similar to a lot of people, I have been struggling to lose weight for a long time.

I have no will power to stick to a diet whatsoever, I am always looking for some quick fix 'miracle'. I am fairly good with exercise and enjoy getting fit but the exercise isn't doing much if I pig out all the time!!

What diets are working for everyone else? I don't want to be on anything too complicated or expensive as I know those are ready excuses for me to give up.

Please help me,
    Trixy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Trixy :) You've taken the first step on your journey to losing weight: joining this forum. I believe it really really helps to have an invisible and non judgmental support network. I hope you find it as beneficial as i do. I'd suggest Slimming World, but then again, I think everyone who replies will suggest you do what they're doing! Take a look on the SW section of the site, just a glance at people's diaries will have you wondering if they're really dieting! If there's ever anything you don't understand with SW, I vow to be your little helper :) Good luck in making your decision, I'm off to eat a full English ;) xxx

4. ByeByeBelly

ByeByeBelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Trixy and welcome! You've come to the right place. This forum is full of people in a similar situation to you and everyone is so friendly and helpful and supportive.

I'm in my first week of Slimming World and finding it great, still to have my first weigh in though...eekk....but I have been good so not too scared LOL

What diet interests you? Would you prefer shakes and soup on something like LighterLife or Cambridge Diet or maybe something like Slimming World or Weight Watchers appeal more?? Good luck with whatever you choose!

x

5. TrixySlim

TrixySlim Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you for your replies.

I live in the Channel Islands and we don't seem to have any Slimming World groups - is it easy to do it straight from the website? (Sorry I don't know much about this diet - will have to do some research!)

I'm not sure I could do the shakes & soups kind of diets - I like feeling like I'm actually eating something - if that makes sense. So maybe something more like WW or SW.

Ok, I am off to do some SW research :) Thank you again

Trixy xx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. What kind of slimming classes do you have in the Channel Islands?

Irene xx

7. TrixySlim

TrixySlim Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you :)
    We have Weight Watchers and also something called 'Joanne Reid Rodrigues' Slimming Together' - but I heard some unsuccessful stories so have been put off trying that - I am not really sure what her 'Life Transformation Diet' contains without buying it as it doesn't say on her website.

8. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Welcome to the forum :) I do weight watchers and I love it :D I can still eat pretty much everything i enjoy in moderation but i am also learning about lots of nommy new foods aswell :)

9. Emma13

Emma13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm new too! I'm doing SW. It all depends what you want from a diet. If you like eating, something like SW is the best as on extra easy there are loads of free foods you can eat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.