hi ! is this possible? any tips!

4kidslater

Hi there!
New to all this ! praying i can stick to it ! does anyone have any tips for staying motivated as i am in a bad place mentally right now ! i know it seems insignificant to be so troubled about my weight when others have far more to worry about but i feel like a prisoner in my body, dont wanna go out see people i haven't seen for ages . i have been overweight now for three yrs to long and cant carry on wasting my life like this. so any advice on how to stick to this much appreciated xx

Last edited:
Hi 4kidslater.

Yes, it is possible - just read through some of the threads and take a look at some of the before and after pictures and that should give you motivation.

I am in week 3 now and have managed to stay 100% on plan by taking it one day at a time. You should get a reasonably good loss in the first week too, which is motivating in itself.

Good luck and keep using the forums, I find them really helpful and people are so supportive.

C x. :eek:

i think all you have said is all the motivation you need hun. you need to lose weight to change how you feel so you will. you must believe you can do it hun and keep reminding yourself of how you will feel when you do it and you won't be on it long hun i started at a simplar weight to you and i'm looking like i will be at target for july for my hols.
one bit tip i know is but your life on hold for a couple of months plan not to go places that involes food or visiting friends if they are eating no bbq's no camping etc stay close to home so you have no temptation. I know it sounds harsh but its not for long if you stay on plan and its so worth it.

Back