Hi, I've just started xenical

Hi
I'm a bit depressed. Weight is still the same. Have eaten really healthily with no way near as much booze as previously. (1 glass wine instead of 1 bottle) I've been at the gym every day except sunday. I feel fitter but am a bit disheartened. Sorry to moan.

(((big hugs))) hun... the weight WILL come off! don't be disheartened... if you try to see this as a long-term thing, then the odd no-loss week won't seem so significant :)

hope you have a good loss next week to cheer you up xx

Hi
I'm a bit depressed. Weight is still the same. Have eaten really healthily with no way near as much booze as previously. (1 glass wine instead of 1 bottle) I've been at the gym every day except sunday. I feel fitter but am a bit disheartened. Sorry to moan.

morning china!

Theres no need to aplolgise silly!! This sounds like me last week i went to the gym and swimming after too 5 times and stook to my plan 100% i had a couple of glasses of vodka and sts! I was furious hehe. they key is to sick at it and the week after you should see the results. I on the other hand threw it all away and had a massive bender and got sloshed and ate like a pig.... so im crossing everything for a sts this week!

your doing soooo well stick at hun

luv katie

Its Sat morning, ended up going to bed at 9pm last night so that I wouldn't go on a binge. (At least I'm getting plenty of sleep!!!!!!!!!) Gym again this afternoon. I'm a bit worried because won't be able to go to gym next week. (staying in London with sister doing hospital stuff with her)
Thanks for all positive comments.
Good thing is I've nearly stopped cravings for proper indian curry & getting hammered!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good weekend.

Back