Hi joined sw last night

Hellibump37

Trying to get my head round how it works doing it online
How do you know which plan red green or orange and how do u work out how many syns you are allowed been on ww before and lost but friends are all doing sw and are losing I am a wheelchair user so exercise is a bit more tricky any help xx

Hellibump37 said:
Trying to get my head round how it works doing it online
How do you know which plan red green or orange and how do u work out how many syns you are allowed been on ww before and lost but friends are all doing sw and are losing I am a wheelchair user so exercise is a bit more tricky any help xx

Hi, welcome. I only joined here a couple of days ago but sw in October. My advice us start out just doing orange and see how you go. It's a lot easier to get your head around which will make it easier to change to red or green once you understand it a bit better. As regards syns it is the same for everyone so no working it out. It's 15 syns for everyone. With orange(ee) days you are allowed 1 healthy extra a (Hexa) and 1 b (hexb) .good luck.
Becs

What program is SW?

I'm going to join weight watchers Tuesday.

Slimming World, instead of using 'pro points' you can actually eat real healthy food made from scratch that contains no additives. Its also recommend by GP's for weight loss as its effective for keeping weight off long term not just a quick fix as it teaches you how to cook!
Just my thoughts on it vs Weight watchers :)

Hello Hellibump and welcome!

I did SW last year and lost 3 stone. I have had some time off, so hitting it again now. I have only been a member of minimins for couple of weeks though, and I must say, if you are struggling with anything at all, don't struggle alone at home, post a message on here, and there will be loads and loads of people come running to your rescue.

SW does take a while to get your head around, but once its sunk in...its there for life, and it is so healthy, and the fact that there is limited weighing and measuring, its great for the lazy types like me lol.

If you create a food diary in the food diary section, people can see what your eating, and can guide you if you are getting it a little bit wrong.

Good luck with the plan, and let us all know how you get on wont you!!

Welcome to SW! The plan you decide to do is really up to you. Extra Easy is probably the best place to start and if you want in the future you can start to change it up a bit. I do Green but purely because I am a vegetarian.

Minimins is a great site and there are loads of really good SW recepies available on here to get you started. Happy losing!

Back