HI, just found you

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Started CS last Thursday and doing well so far. I'm just starting to struggle a bit with the meal ideas. Seem to be having protein and salad every night. I would welcome some inspiration. I have to cook for 7 every evening so something I could adapt easily so I only cook one meal would be great.

ANyway, Look forward to getting to know you all over the next few weeks.

Gina
Start point: 0lbs lost, 32lbs to go.

Hi and welcome Gina :)

I know what you mean about struggling for meal ideas i ahve been on CS for just over a week and I am struggling a bit too! The girls on here are fab though and will no doubt be able to give you lots of ideas and inspiration :)

We have pretty much the same amount of weight to lose so will be good to keep eachother motivated!

Hey Gina, welcome!

Good luck on your journey, we all *try* to be as helpful as we can :rolleyes: god knows if anything we say even makes sense half the time!

Have a look in the atkins forum and low carb forum for lotsa recipes, they have a fab selection also Kels has a brill low carb cook book I'll get you the link if you want to ask her for a specific recipe :)

xxx

http://www.minimins.com/celebrity-slim/85193-if-any-one-wants-recipie.html (link :) )

Hi Gina and welcome to the forum...I'm on week 2 of CS and really enjoying it. I have to cook for 5 every evening...a bit less than you! I have been trying to cook meals as usual and just cutting out the potatoes, pasta or rice and adding extra veg. If I'm cooking something toally unsuitable I will have a salad for myself. My menu for this week if it helps is:

Monday : Meatballs and Potatoes (extra veg for me)
Tuesday : Chicken stuffed with philly and spinach wrapped in bacon, again extra veg for me
Wednesday : Beef Stroganoff
Thursday: Steak n Chips ...Salad for me, I don't like steak
Friday: Fish

Thats just an idea hope it helps..its hard enough to cook for a family every evening without cooking 2 different meals!

welcome to CS!

as everyone else said look on the low carb or atkins threads for recipe ideas...

and just to let you know im the one with the low carb cook book. if you want a recipe just ask :D

Thanks all.

Hi Gina :)

I know what you mean - i'm starting to get sick of salad lol! one of my friends is a really good cook and she's thinking up some ideas for things to do with vegetables so i'll share as soon as she gets some ideas to me :)

Back