:) Hi, just starting Slimming World from home, never done it before!

Emmypie

[h=2]Hi everyone :)[/h]

Im starting Slimming World, as I have a couple of friends who have lost a couple of stone each and they recommended it :) I would be doing it from home, as I just moved house so I don't have very many pennies available :(

I used to weigh around 10st 5lbs before I went to Uni, but now have rocketed up to 14st 2lbs and I want to lose at least 2 Stone :) I feel sluggish, bloated (and very wobbly :p ) I have joined the gym, and endeavor to go at least twice a week :)

So this is a 'Hi !' to everyone, and hope that everyone's weight loss is going well :D

Emily x​

[h=2]Hi everyone :)[/h]

Im starting Slimming World, as I have a couple of friends who have lost a couple of stone each and they recommended it :) I would be doing it from home, as I just moved house so I don't have very many pennies available :(

I used to weigh around 10st 5lbs before I went to Uni, but now have rocketed up to 14st 2lbs and I want to lose at least 2 Stone :) I feel sluggish, bloated (and very wobbly :p ) I have joined the gym, and endeavor to go at least twice a week :)

So this is a 'Hi !' to everyone, and hope that everyone's weight loss is going well :D

Emily x​

Hiya. Good luck on your journey. I do sw from home. Which plan would you be doing? I do ee x

you will be fine - i couldnt do the red or the green days but not looked back snice ee - first time i did it i lost 3 stone - but then things happend and stopped and put it back on and a stone - so back on it with the help on here i will lose my weight!! good luck let me know how you get on

Hello I just started on ee last Thursday got my first weigh in this Thursday already nervous! Need to lose 2st to get healthy bmi x

Hiya,
I too have started slimming world from home.
1st weigh in today and lost 4lb!
Long way to go though as need to lose at least 4 stone.

Hope your 1st week is going well.
X

good luck to everyone who is starting x

Hiya,
I too have started slimming world from home.
1st weigh in today and lost 4lb!
Long way to go though as need to lose at least 4 stone.

Hope your 1st week is going well.
X

Well done thats fab x

Back