Hi, Looking for some indication of income as a Cambridge Consultant, please?

Teddysmumma

Hi, Newbie to MiniMins though I visited it once reading about a couple and a beaker...;)

I'm close to retirement age and looking for a job that means I can work self employed and from home.
I have 5 years experience as a WW leader (years ago) and so I know how hard they have to work but wondered if someone would give me an indication of earnings as a CD consultant. I'm not just being nosey- it's a serious request and also an indication of any drawbacks that I haven't thought about, please?

Many thanks in anticipation

Hi, Newbie to MiniMins though I visited it once reading about a couple and a beaker...;) I'm close to retirement age and looking for a job that means I can work self employed and from home. I have 5 years experience as a WW leader (years ago) and so I know how hard they have to work but wondered if someone would give me an indication of earnings as a CD consultant. I'm not just being nosey- it's a serious request and also an indication of any drawbacks that I haven't thought about, please? Many thanks in anticipation

It depends on your number of clients. You need at least 3 on ss or a similar product purchasing step to cover your costs. You need to go through the training and be sponsored to do so by your cdc. The initial outlay is time and at least £200. Then you have annual costs of £20-80 depending on if you want to be on the portal. Then there's purchasing products on top of that (some won't sell etc so it's waste) then you have to have space to store the products too. That's the minimum you need.

The training is lots of forms, a day in a conference style training day, online applications x3 and then ongoing online training for 3 months followed by any additional bits they bring out.

Talk to your cdc about it as you can't do it without them!

Xxx

Back