Hi looking forward to starting 2nd Jan order confirmed and on the way.

allycat71

Starting on 2nd Jan order placed and on the way. Starting out at 18stone 1lb and looking to lose 8 stones in the year. First milestone will be 3 stones by 2nd April as I am on holiday for two weeks.

Good luck with starting tomorrow. I’m on Day 5 and yes I’ve had a few blips but I’m not going to dwell on them as I can already feel my tummy size getting less & ive got loads of energy. I wish that I’d started sooner.

Hi,
Wow good luck with that - that will be totally life changing! Let us know if you get off to a good start!

I did this years ago and was very effective so back to start again. Have just finished a week of juice fasting so off to a good start, protein shakes start today!

you should get the motivation to get through the tough first week by weighing self as weight drops quickly then, although levels out to lower drops later

I'm back again too! Piled weight on last year and got to over 12st after being at 10. 4 at my lowest!
I started on the 30th of Dec and already feel a little bit thinner :)

Hello everyone. I'm on day 3 of Exante total solution. So far, so good. Fingers crossed it keeps going this well.

Just a quick question, are you guys on 3 products a day 600 cals? Or 4 products 800 cals? I'm doing 600 like a lot of others, but I keep reading on Exante that they recommend 800 cals a day?

Hiya, I’m mixing a bit to be fair (tend to have some eggs, and occasional chicken as all protein) but broadly am sticking mainly to shakes either exante or Nuzest.

I’ve pretty much settled into 4 a day and even then am sometimes pushing up to 900 calories on some days I think but I am going to the gym or other exercise so thinking ok. Obviously fewer calories you go down quicker but I’m not sure if you stay on too long if your body gets used to the lower intake Chandler lowers your metabolic rate which can be an issue after. Still either way gets you there but lower will a bit faster if you can live with it I would think.

Back