hi, new and a few questions before i start!!!!

hi everyone have been reading throught some of the posts on here and seems like a really good support network of epole on here......ive been dieting on and off for years but im the worlds worst!! ive got 4 kids, 2 being 2 year iold twins and now i really need to do this for allof them...soooo, here i am...about to start what i hope will be a great weight loss journey for me

what packs did you all order to start???
what do youthink works, ie combo of shales, soups or bars one more than the other???
any other tips for staying on track etc

sorry to sound so dim but i thought id ask as i want to get it right this time

i have a spa weekend booked 21st july and really want tolose a stone for then tho i have much more to lose, so come on guys pleas egive me the kick up the backside i really need...lol

Welcome! I just completed day 6 and am feeling fine! Plenty of energy, just had a couple of spaced out days (3 and 4) but feel pretty normal now.

I was going to get the week supply thing for about £37 to see what the shakes etc were like and then I thought "you're not doing this because it'll taste great" so went for it and got the month mixed box. I haven't come across anything yet that I can't stomach, I like some more than others but it's all OK really. Better than I was expecting.

I like the variety so have mixed it up all days, sounds sad but I quite like deciding each day what I'm going to have.

I like the bars for evening cause you get to chew something but the porridge is really filling. One day I did half a porridge about 10am, half a soup about 2:30 them soup and porridge for dinner and a bar whilst we watched a film. Really felt like I had loads. Tonight though, I forgot I'd only had
2 and so had to wolf a full porridge at 9pm! I think I'd get really bored if I'd only got shakes I think. They're nice but the hot things feel like a proper meal to me as opposed to a filling drink!

Good luck with it, have to say so far I'm finding it really easy!

L xox

ps. I have a spa day on June 9th and I'm determine to buy the swimsuit I have my eye on, in a size smaller!

Welcome to you! I bought the bumper pack for a months supply & I'm the same, I like all the products (except chocolate which I have to doctor by adding sweetener/coffee!). There are a few threads on how to have your shakes and soups in different ways when you want to try something new too. The best words of wisdom I read on here is that some people start exante because they feel like they've got to, they stop their social life & moan constantly that they're on a diet - & then there are the people who choose to do it, who want to lose weight & will still enjoy themselves with a fizzy water!! I chose to be the 2nd option :0)

This sites fab for support, everyone knows what you're going through :0) the first few days are the worst but once you're in ketosis & you get used to your new routine you'll be flying along with your weight loss & I'm sure you'll have no problems achieving your goal! Best of luck :0)

Welcome to the site. I too went for the month box that way i had to commit to it properly. Make sure you drink plenty of water i find that if i drink before i have my exante meal then it fills me up even more. I am now on day 6 and enjoying most of the meals and the hunger hasn't been a problem for me.
When on other diets i was terrible for picking at leftovers from what my children had left so i used to keep a kitchen spay cleaner at hand and once they had finished i used to spray the food before i could snack on it. sounds silly but it worked for me.
Good luck with the weight loss

Welcome!!

I'm on day 3 and I got the months bumper pack too. I need variation in what I'm eating so this suits me best. So far do good in terms of flavours etc, I haven't not liked anything. I think the bars r great to have at nighttime in front of the telly and they do take a while to get through. I think I'll always have a shake for breakfast and then switch up my soups and shakes in the evening. Make up the packs as directed as first then you can add extra water or seasoning (big thread on here for ideas) and you will soon find what you like.

Good luck!

Back