Hi new CDers

Hi everyone. Day 5 and just had my lunchtime soup. Feel great now I have got over the initial shock of feeling starving. :)

Oh it's week two for me and I'm finding it really hard going :( and seem to be quiet depressed! Has anyone else recently started/feeling the same? would be nice to hear from others :)

can i join your team too? im a newbie to cambridge and to this site so i would appreciate any help on how to use if you dont mind - thanks xx :)

Week 1 - Lost 10.5 lbs. Looking forward to week 2.

New starter here

Just finished my second week and really pleased so far. Lost 21lbs in total, and sounds like I have been one of the lucky ones in not really feeling hungry or had any side effects. Finding the soups a bit dull mind you so moved to more shakes and porridge this week. Good luck all!

Hi Guys, i have just made myself a weight loss ticker, but could someone let me know how to show it on here??
Just had my first meeting for SS, start it all tomorrow!!! xx:):)

Last edited:
Hi all!

I am new (day 9), lost 9lbs in my first weigh in! Yay!

My body has had some difficulties adjusting, but feeling great at the moment so things are on the up (though not on the scales I hope)!

L x

Hi all,
Just found this site and thought I'd say hello.
Started step 2, two weeks ago and so far so good.

new to CD

Hi. I've never done this before. I started last night with a soup and have just had my first shake this morning. I like the idea that all my food is pre-planned so I'm hoping to dismiss real food as its not an option. I have 1.5stone to lose to get my bmi down to 250 but I'd like to lose another half a stone after that.

Hi everyone, I just started CD last Wednesday, feeling really positive about this diet too!

I started Tuesday , in ketosis but feeling like crap still ! !? ? Y ? :mad:

It's still early yet hun, give it a week or 2 and you will see a definate improvement. Stick it out you won't be disappointed.
When is your weigh in?

Back