Hi new CDers

Hi Everyone,
I just started the CD diet yesterday and so far so good. I am not feeling hungry but I am finding it hard to drink the amount of water recommended.

Good luck I started today keep in touch how I do I'm on Ss :)

Hi there - started yesterday and haven't a blimmin' clue how this forum works at all... is it me or is it a bit confusing?
Off to get self a signature type thing!
K x

I started yesterday, very excited for my first weigh in :) good luck everyone xx

I am on day 2 of dc ss, i seem to be struggling a little today just feel short tempered is this normal??how long does it take for u too feel "normal" again ? xx

Hi All, I'm on day 10 and this is the first time I've done CD, tried LL in 2008 and lost 2 stone but put on 3 not long afterwards as I didn't do maintenance as I went on a hen do in Brighton and never went back......waste of money and effort really but you don't see that at the time. Anyway I'm back now and I really need to succeed as I'm not happy and really would like to know what it feels like to be slim and healthy before I'm 40! Love reading all the threads as they keep me motivated......be good to chat with others as it takes your mind off eating and i love finding out how much weight people are losing! good luck all! PS doing SS+ no food just skimmed milk and I lost 8lbs in my first week!

Hi all
I started this morning SS - want to lose 22lbs initially - then will reassess.

Hi everyone im starting cd today x

Hello all - I'm on day 3. This is my 2nd attempt at CD ( the fab weight loss last time went to my head). I've kept some of my weight off but it's now time to finish my journey! :) x

Hi all, I'm a week in on my CD diet. Got weighed today and I've lost 10lbs :D so I'm pretty chuffed. Bring on week 2 now.. (Would love to find a friend who would like to support me through this who I could support also because the support on here is amazing & unfortunately I don't have that at home) Good luck everyone xx

Well done jayla that's a great loss. I've got my first weigh in tomorrow. Not cheated at all but finding drinking so much water quite hard. :-( just hope I've lost a few pounds. X

Thank-you Jenjoe, I'm sure you have :)

I know what you mean about the water, I am finding it so difficult too. I've never really been a big drinker that's the problem, most days I'd survive off one drink a day if that depending how busy I am. Sounds crazy but now I look back I know I was definitely mistaking thirst for hunger.. But hey if drinking heaps of water is what it takes then so be it.. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow anyway xx

This diet makes you realise a lot about your old eating habits, I know now that I ate cause it was there and not cause I was hungry and I totally agree with the thirst and hunger thing. I do drink a lot of tea so I guess that goes some towards it. I got fingers crossed for tomorrow. Xx

This diet makes you realise a lot about your old eating habits, I know now that I ate cause it was there and not cause I was hungry and I totally agree with the thirst and hunger thing. I do drink a lot of tea so I guess that goes some towards it. I got fingers crossed for tomorrow. Xx

Yes it certainly does. I was always the one to say "I don't know why I've put on so much weight I hardly eat" and now I realise that whilst I skipped breakfast and lunch for 90% of the week because I was so busy at work, getting Mc D's on the way to get my child from nursery and then cooking & eating a huge dinner when I got home was not exactly eating healthy or hardly & that's not to mention the numerous snacks whilst I waited for dinner to cook, or settling down with half a pack of choco digestives and a cuppa - I'd even be dipping long after the tea went cold.. Honestly I have definitely woken up to how unhealthy my relationship with food was & I will never go back there again.. I think that's probably the best thing about this diet it defo helps you understand your "problems" xx

Back