Hi new CDers

Im starting on Friday, hoping to lose 5 and a half stone by June! Love this site, so much easier to cope with these diets when you have support on here - dont get as much at home cos they dont understand and always tell you you look fine or you are "big boned" :rolleyes:
x

Hey there fellow CDers! I've just done 3 weeks with 18lbs gone forever! Thought I'd say hi & looking 4ward to getting to know y'all x 2 nd time following CD, last time b4 my wedding 3 years ago lost 3stone on SS, to put a stone back on on honeymoon! And the rest & more in following years, this time I'm doing it right! Working up the plans... I'm SS until end march - want to stay strong, positive and full of energy! I love feeling great! Xx

Hi Irene,

I'm probably not checking right but I clicked on the link above for a new team and it seems too be all older posts lol. Any help on finding a team would be great!

Cheers

B xx

Hi I'm Charlotte starting Saturday on sole source want to loose 5 stone by June!
Any advice welcome x

I have never done CD but have took the jump and booked my appt with CDC on Monday. I'm a bit scared at the thought of eating no food really but I need to loose 3 stone and can't see myself ever losing it on the likes of SW & WW both of which I've tried many times. Any advice and support welcome :)

Im in the same boat as you. Just been recommended this diet by a friend who has lost a stone in 3 weeks.. :jelous:
I have booked an appt for next weds..Hoping to also lose around 3 stone. I was on lighter life for a bit so I kinda know what to expect. I only did that for 3 weeks though (lost 12lbs) ..it was too expensive to continue tho with Uni as well... so heres to another go! Best of luck to you! :cross:

Well, I have survived day one of SS+. This is my first ever time on CWP, as I've always been sceptical about it. i have tried and failed at Weight Watchers and Slimming World too many times to mention. i have a horrific relationship with food, so decided that it had to go for a while. i had to admit that i have not been in control over what i put in my mouth for so long. my emotions dictate exactly what i eat and when and i was worn out with counting points, syns and the whole lot and after phoning my CWPC last week and hearing her success story, decided to give it a go.
My day started off well with original porridge, then had a chocolate shake for lunch, a banana tetra for dinner (blergh!) and an apple & cinnamon porridge for supper. I liked them all, apart from the banana tetra. Started getting a bit shaky this afternoon so took it easy. Feeling very positive at the moment. I have just over 5 stones to lose and would appreciate any support out there to help me along this journey

Hi everyone! I'm new here and have not long started CD for the second time! During the first time I became pregnant a few months in so obviously had to stop. My son is now 3 months old so here I am back on CD! I've got a loooong way to go as I've got another 7 stone to lose - I've already lost 2 stone 4lbs :D. Some days are easier than others. I spend a lot of time just me and my son so it's hard to keep my mind off food sometimes. Just like the post before me from Chixie - my relationship with food is pretty awful and has been for sometime. Any advice, support and help will be appreciated :) vicki x

Thank goodness that day 3 is now over! This has been the hardest day so far with feeling weak, shaky and absolutely ravenous!! It didn't help that I decided to cook my husband a cottage pie for his tea from scratch, and even as a vegetarian I was eying up the beef mince in gravy thinking that it wouldn't touch the sides. I was that hungry that if I had caved, then I would even have eaten meat!! Thankfully I dragged on regardless and am proud that I have now got through 3 days 100% SS+. Going to check my pee tomorrow to see if there's any sign of being in ketosis. I'm starting to get a funny taste in my mouth so fingers crossed!!

Tested today and I am now in ketosis at day 5!! Thank goodness for that, I was starting to think that something was wrong. Still very hungry today, but I didn't get much sleep last night so the tiredness can't be helping I guess. My CWPC texted me yesterday asking how things were going and predicted that I would be in ketosis today, isn't she a proper mystic meg?? LOL Really looking forward to my first weigh in on Monday

Tested today and I am now in ketosis at day 5!! Thank goodness for that, I was starting to think that something was wrong. Still very hungry today, but I didn't get much sleep last night so the tiredness can't be helping I guess. My CWPC texted me yesterday asking how things were going and predicted that I would be in ketosis today, isn't she a proper mystic meg?? LOL Really looking forward to my first weigh in on Monday

Lol! Perhaps she is! I've kicked myself out of ketosis by eating the dreaded carbs :/ so I need to get some test sticks for in a few days time. Are you sleeping better now? Let me know how your first weigh in goes :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Victoria 1909, sorry you've had a lapse. I weighed in today and have lost 9lbs and 6.5 inches!!! Yay! Have you weighed yet?? I'm here for you

Wow well done!! That's amazing. Was that your first week? I weighed in on Friday I'd put on 2lbs :( and Ive only started again today - next weigh in this Friday, so not holding out much hope for a big loss but will hopefully be back in ketosis by Friday xx

Wow well done!! That's amazing. Was that your first week? I weighed in on Friday I'd put on 2lbs :( and Ive only started again today - next weigh in this Friday, so not holding out much hope for a big loss but will hopefully be back in ketosis by Friday xx

Yes it was my first weigh in and I was gobsmacked! You keep going girlie. ...lets get you into ketosis!

Hi everyone. Im new to CD, today was my first day and I must admit I am feeling really low, I miss eating so much. I have an awful relationship with food and felt I needed the total break that SS gives me. I have got about 8 stone to lose and would like to have lost at least 4 by June when I go to a festival. Want to surprise all the people I see there every year with the skinnier me. Good luck everyone, we can do it!!
xx

Back