Hi new CDers

help

Hi everyone!!! I'm the newbie!!! I started on ss+ on Friday... going ok... just really bad headaches n sick of eating chicken with broccoli.. I am 14.2 and target weight is 10... I have gained all the weight with pregnancy... this is my first time on a diet... please tell me will ss+ work the same or should I start just ss.. I want quick loss.... please reply with any suggestions n thoughts...

Hi mrsmya im currently on ss and am exactly in your position i had a baby in jan my starting weight was 14.1 and my target is 10st so 4st in all !!
Week 1 i lost 15lb and 15" all over im due to be weighed again tomoz but weighed myself sat ( naughty ha) and was 12.6 so im looking forward to my weigh in :) i like the feeling of control i have at the moment without having to think about food at all im slowly breaking the hold it had over me ha
And having the ss i only have to worry about whAt product flavour and next weigh in to worry about !! Its mapped out :)
Good look mrs xxx

Hi stickie!!!! Hope ur well.... n well done on ur loss!!!! Amazing!!! How the hell did u manage to lose 15lb in a week???:eek: wow!! I can't believe ur the same weight and same situation as me!! How cool lol! I think I need to move on to ss rather thn ss+... really can't wait to see Wht I have lost on Friday!!! Also our Ramadan begins next week so I'm hoping I can manage!!! I still can't believe how much u lost in week one... :thumbup: good luck with this diet... u can b my CD buddy!!!!!

I personally think ss is the best start because you get to break the food bonds ha !!
Hope all goes well fri !! If you do swap to ss just remember you can always go back to ss+ if its not for you !! Keep me updated mrs xx
Its my weigh day !!

I think I'm gonna wait for my weigh in on Friday... and then if I haven't lost much move to ss... keep me updated as to what u list today at ur weigh in.. did u lose a stone in ur first week or month??? X

I lost 15lb in my 1st week and 15" all over was a amazing start if nothing else it leaves me with only 3 st to go ha xx

Hi I'm new started on Saturday so on day 4 now need to lose 4 stone and am on the ss+, the 1st couple of days I felt really tired and day 3 felt fine but today feel really moody and down is this normal? Thanks

Im on ss..and just wanted to know if im doing it right. Im just having the 3 food packs. Ive not had an evening meal yet. My CDC thats was ok and if now and again could have a main meal which is in the book. Am i on the right track

Hello, I'm back on my 4th attempt on Cambridge. Surprisingly finding it easy this time, I'm on day 5 and am doing well. Think it's all to do with mentally being ready in your head, I defiantly am!

I'm on day 1:)

SS plus milk - I'm 11st 5 1/4 and want to loose at least a stone. Ideally be 10 stone:) quick fix for me as holiday 3rd August! Then another 5th sept!
Having two kids, one only 6 months.... Baby belly issue too!

Doing CD but also some toning excerise:) think next few days are going to be hard..?!

Back