Hi new CDers

Hi all -

I am new, or I will be as of 5th August when I start the CD! Any words of wisdom will be very welcome.

I have about 2.5 stone to lose. Lots of the stories I am reading say that it is better if you actually have 3,4,5 stone to lose rather than just 1 or 2... is that true?

Thanks in advance folks!

S

Hi All

I started on Friday, day 5 almost complete and actually can't wait to way in for the first time! Have tried SW & WW before but never worked for me, hoping for good losses so I can be a beautiful bride next May :)

And u will be..just stick to it. This is my third week and ive lost 9.5lbs so far in two weeks. We all are in the same boat hun. You will find tremendous amount of support here. Good luck on ur journey. X

You will be fine becsicle. It's not easy and at times you will want to throw out the rule book but just remember why you started!! I am just done with week 5 and have lost 32lbs so far. Good luck!

Thanks suki73 and TeapotTee! Just had my first weigh in and lost 8lbs! :) very happy with the loss and also proud that I have stuck to it 100%! :)

Ok - so here goes - I'm new to Cambridge and to forums but I'd like to get some support. I started Cambridge on 1 Aug and yet to have my first weigh in. Any tips on either very welcome!

hi everyone im new here, i started the cambridge diet step one 2 weeks ago, lost almost a stone then lapsed and gained most of it back. as of today i am staying away from temptation and starting afresh. good luck every1 xx

I started on 30th July. I did it in June for about 2 weeks and a few things happened in my life! I found being on here very inspirational especially when I am hungry. Currently just finished day 7 and its weigh in tomorrow night! I found water to be my saviour too! When I am hungry I drink, even at meal time and it is time for a shake, I make sure I have a glass of water before my shake then one after my shake because they make me thirsty. What plan are you doing? I am doing SS.

hi everyone im new here, i started the cambridge diet step one 2 weeks ago, lost almost a stone then lapsed and gained most of it back. as of today i am staying away from temptation and starting afresh. good luck every1 xx

I lose just short of a stone and lapsed too! Back on it and on day 7! get weighed tomorrow and my consultant is off for 3 weeks! I also have 1 week off next week so will be hard! I have given all my cards and money to the OH so I cannot be tempted to go buy anything! I go on holiday in December so very determined now to look different for then!

Thanks suki73 and TeapotTee! Just had my first weigh in and lost 8lbs! :) very happy with the loss and also proud that I have stuck to it 100%! :)

Congratulations! I am hoping to have a great weight loss tomorrow too! Heres to the future!

Hi all I'm doing sole source, today has gone really well so far although I haven't drank enough? Ice is supposed to be good if one misses chewing and having cravings. I also hear the more water you drink the greater the weightloss xx

I'm doing SS too and managing to stick to it religiously despite lots of temptation. I think the best advice I've read so far is just to think of food as not for you. I love the simplicity of it - it's not easy to cheat like WW an SW etc. I need to drink more water though - I'm on day 5 and my home scales are saying I've lost 5lbs so it's got to be worth sticking to!

Hi Everyone

Started the CD diet today... so far so good but i know its not going to be this easy.

I get married on 15.08.15 so this is my motivation i want to be able to go dress shopping and try dresses on after all that is part of the fun.

Any tips?

Will update you all next week after my 1st weigh in :)

Hi Everyone

Started the CD diet today... so far so good but i know its not going to be this easy.

I get married on 15.08.15 so this is my motivation i want to be able to go dress shopping and try dresses on after all that is part of the fun.

Any tips?

Will update you all next week after my 1st weigh in :)

I get married on 27/09/13 and also want the fun of trying on wedding dresses! I am going on holiday in December so want to lose most of it by then and start trying dresses in January. I drink between 3 and 4 litres of water a day which massively helps. The first 4 days are the hardest. You want EVERYTHING! Just substitute it all with lots of water and keeping busy! I find coming on here when I am hungry really helpful! There are so many inspirational people on here which is great. Before I know it, 2 hours has gone by and its time for tea or bed. I have just had my first weigh in on day 8 and lost 11 and 1/4 pounds!! Really chuffed and really motivated to carry on! The average weight loss (after the first month) is about a stone. So looking for weight losses in the 4lb area from now on. Good luck Sasha x

First weigh in today on day 6 and lost 5lbs and 4 inches and am really pleased. I've slept a lot this week to stave off the rubbish feelings and am now feeling great so looking forward to week 2 as I should be able to get back to normal and do a bit of excersise, if I'm up to it, which will hopefully help. I didn't expect to lose more as I'd already lost the water etc as I'd not eaten much for a couple of days before starting the diet. Starting to get a bit bored of water - roll on next week so I can buy some flavour!!! I was actually jealous of my daughter's orange squash today :)

Hi I am new and starting this journey on Monday can't wait so excited. Have ordered two weeks worth of supplies and stared to drink more water so I can get used to the idea of no food.

Good Luck Lanshani - it's tough but it works! I've done just over a week now and can do my jeans up :)

Good luck lanshani..its well worth it..nearly reaching my 1st..its all about mind control really. Once you have conquered that you can do anything. Nothing is smooth sailing..theres always going to be high and lows but once you see the results you will be amazed.

Hi everyone!

After trying many diets from weight watchers to Atkins I start my new (final) weight Loss journey with the CD diet tomorrow. I will be starting on step 2 and my first weigh is a week on Monday.

Back