hi!new here.advice and opinions please on GoLower/DietChef/WeighttoGo

3lovelybabas

hi
i am new here so hope i am doing this right.
i put on a lot of weight (over 5 stone!) when i was pregnant. I have lost most of it by myself by following WW diet (most of the time) but am so bored of that now i never manage to stick to it all week.
have been browsing alternative diets on the net and came across GoLower, Dietchef, and WeightToGo.
Cant decide which to do, which has the best success rates, which one works.
I weigh 12st 3lb and want to get back to 10st. :sign0007:
The GoLower consultant rang me today and gave me the info - but to be honest i didnt like her, i dont want her as my mentor. that wouldnt stop me from doing it though if i was convinced it would work for me and its not all an expensive con.
please, your advice is much needed and will be most appreciated.
thankyou so much! :)

hello,
I think most people on here are on a low gi diet,
I find it very easy to follow, and its free!

personally i havent got any books or anything but there its pretty basic an all the basic info you need can be found online,
a lot of people recommend rick gallop's book. I have just ordered a vegetarian low gi book from amazon. very cheap!

I know what you mean about expensive cons, I cant afford many of the other diets ie lighterlife and cambridge, but this is really working for me as im never hungry and with a few changes i can eat nearly the same as I did before.

Good luck!

verity xx

Back