Step 1 Sole Source Hi new here

Joukie

So this is my 4th full day on Cambridge. I joined this site in the hope that I will meet some ppl in the same boat and for some motivation! So far so good - no lapses - anyone else newbie? I'm trying to work this site out
:)

Hi, I'm on day 3. I did this years ago but had forgotten how hard it is!!! Everyone's threads I've read on here are keeping me going! Hope your coping xx

Hi Ladies,

Keep going!!

I'm half way into my 2nd week!

Once you get into it's not that bad!

;) x

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to wish you all Good Luck
I was just like yourselves starting off and now I'm going into my 8th week with 33lbs off (which I still cant believe)
Any questions or advice I help with drop me a line

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Ladies

Just wanted to wish you all Good Luck
I was just like yourselves starting off and now I'm going into my 8th week with 33lbs off (which I still cant believe)
Any questions or advice I help with drop me a line

Wow well done on your great losses!!! You must feel great x

I really do especially as I'm starting to notice in my clothes. I have quite alot to loose I think it'll be another 2 stone before others notice
which all being well will be Christmas :)

Surely people must of started to notice already??? That's a lot of weight you've already lost! X

Surely people must of started to notice already??? That's a lot of weight you've already lost! X

To be honest my husband and mum really notices but I've not bought any new clothes just wearing quite loose clothes I've always wear. Trying to wait until I'm down to the 15's to get some new ones

When's your next weigh in?

Ahhh will be lovely when you can go out n start getting new clothes! I've needed some winter clothes but don't want to buy too many incase they don't fit for long!!! Here's hoping anyway!

2nd weigh in is tomorrow evening :-S fingers crossed x

Ahhh will be lovely when you can go out n start getting new clothes! I've needed some winter clothes but don't want to buy too many incase they don't fit for long!!! Here's hoping anyway!

2nd weigh in is tomorrow evening :-S fingers crossed x

Good Luck vjs167
Can't wait to see how well you've done!!! :)

JulesMcL2110 said:
Good Luck vjs167
Can't wait to see how well you've done!!! :)

Thank you!! Fingers crossed x

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi vjs67

How'd your WI go?
hows the past couple of days been?

Hey only lost 2.6 lbs! Total of 11.2 lbs in 2 weeks though! Lost 6.25 inches this week though :) x

Yeah let's hope for a stone next week!! That will be ace x

Back