Hi - new joiner

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Hi all

I'm just about to start WW - first thing in the morning. My first class will be next Tuesday.

I've just done a week of the Cambridge Diet and although i lost 12 lbs in the first week - It wasn't really for me. I feel like a bit of a failure to be honest :( But I just couldn't stand it any more.

I expect I'll put on some of that 12lb back on before I get weighed next Tuesday at my new class - so I will start the diet tomorrow and limit the damage as much as I can.

I hope you don't mind if I join you - I've read a lot of your posts and you've all been doing amazingly :)

I think this sight (and carrying on drinking all the water I did on Cambridge) will help keep me focussed. I've just booked a holiday to Flordia in March - so that is my goal ... any idea how much i could lose by then???

Anyway - just wanted to say Hello :wavey:

Hi Twiggy,

I also did CD for 11 days and lost 12lbs and the will to live. It really wasnt for me. The final straw came when my little 4 year old daughter asked if she could have her "nice" mommy back. I was like a bear with a sore head!
WW is fab although I have had a bad week and put on 1.5lbs. I have lost my way a bit but I will get back.

Ax

Slow and steady is how we all seem to go but definately in the right direction (one or two hiccups along the way) but on the whole WW is a great diet which you can follow and have a life ! Good luck.

Hi all

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was really beating myself up last night - feeling such a failure :(

Andi - did you put on a lot of the 12lbs you lost before starting WW? I really don't want to :(

Figured out I have 27 points a day. I can't believe how much food I can have for that - am already panicking that it's too much!

Twiggy

Well honey you know that you have my support and that you will succeed on this. By the time we go to Florida we'll all be new slimmer models of ourselves...

and remember...you are and have always been beautiful to me.

Squishy

welcome to the gang WW is a feast compared to CD lol

Hi Twiggy
Just replied on your other thread but wanted to welcome you to the gang as well. This is such a great diet, you'll love it! Look forward to seeing you around the board love.
xx

Back