Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hi, new on ww pro points...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by CarolineH1972, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    Hi all

Just started WW on Wednesday so still trying to find my way round after being with SW for about 6 months and losing nearly 3st, got loads to lose (starting weight 19st 8 - managed to put 9lbs on since finished sw :cry::eek:) Thought I'd drop in and say hello 'cos I've got the feeling I'll be needing lots of support. Finding WW pretty ok so far cos been and bought a fair amount of propoints stuff, just need to get the hang of pointing all the stuff that's not ww :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilacwine

lilacwine Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Caroline

Welcome - I'm pretty new too - only been doing it for 2 week but am finding the support, help and advice on here really useful. Dive in and post anywhere and everywhere - I find you get to know a few people that way. Good luck!!

4. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome: caroline

this is a great forum, there is usually someone around to answer your queries or just have a chat with!

good luck on your weight loss journey, i'm a wednesday weigher too so come along and join our wednesday thread x

5. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks ladies, there seems lots more support here than I had at SW - and that was from the group leader..... hence deciding to try WW. Elaine, I'll find the wednesday thread and join it - with a bit of luck will be a good weigh in - seem to be eating loads of stuff, but staying within my points - so fingers crossed it'll show on the scales x

6. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Caroline, Welcome the best support site ever. I am only in to my third week but find the posting and doing my Diary every day excellent . I love the Propoints so far. I am never hungry and am getting to grips with my sugar cravings. Lost6.5lbs so far so hopeing for my first silver seven this week (WI day is tuesday) . Best of luck and keep in touch . Breda

7. CarlyLanky140

CarlyLanky140 Loves Minimins!

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi Caroline :)

Hope u are finding WW good :) I started 4.5 weeks ago - really enjoying it :)

What's ur fave meal so far? Have u tried the warburtons square wraps - 4pp and they make nice pizza bases :) xx

8. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I haven't found a favourite thing as yet Carly - tried a few of the w/w ready meals for when I need something quick and the kids are wanting something from the takeaway lol - that way I don't give in too easily, trying to keep the halo shining :angeldevil: The pizza wraps sound interesting how do you make them?
    I think the hardest thing at the minute is finding recipes cos I can't afford the books at the minute and my monthly pass isnt activated yet - what I've been doing is just seeing what I fancy then working out the points and if its worth them :) I seem to be doing ok so far though except a couple of days where I haven't used all my points - loaded up too much on 0 point fruit & veg :giggle:xx

9. CarlyLanky140

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    That's what I do! I go for meals I kno I like and work out! I have written my faves in a book with their values! Feel free to ask any qus!

The wraps are warburtons square wraps with pasata and cheese or mozzarella and whatever topping - yummy and only 4pm per wrap, pasata free then pp cheese n topping :) xx

10. pinkbuttons

pinkbuttons Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
  11. southside dub

southside dub Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1%)
    Diet:
    hi caroline, i started the ww tis week, had a baby 6 weeks ago so ready to get the weight off. my mum has been on it since january and has lost over 2 stone and loves it, so thats why im going to give it a go :D

12. CarlyLanky140

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    Hello Southside dubs and Pinkbuttons - good luck :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.