hi, new on ww pro points...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by CarolineH1972, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    Hi all

Just started WW on Wednesday so still trying to find my way round after being with SW for about 6 months and losing nearly 3st, got loads to lose (starting weight 19st 8 - managed to put 9lbs on since finished sw :cry::eek:) Thought I'd drop in and say hello 'cos I've got the feeling I'll be needing lots of support. Finding WW pretty ok so far cos been and bought a fair amount of propoints stuff, just need to get the hang of pointing all the stuff that's not ww :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilacwine

lilacwine Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Caroline

Welcome - I'm pretty new too - only been doing it for 2 week but am finding the support, help and advice on here really useful. Dive in and post anywhere and everywhere - I find you get to know a few people that way. Good luck!!

4. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome: caroline

this is a great forum, there is usually someone around to answer your queries or just have a chat with!

good luck on your weight loss journey, i'm a wednesday weigher too so come along and join our wednesday thread x

5. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks ladies, there seems lots more support here than I had at SW - and that was from the group leader..... hence deciding to try WW. Elaine, I'll find the wednesday thread and join it - with a bit of luck will be a good weigh in - seem to be eating loads of stuff, but staying within my points - so fingers crossed it'll show on the scales x

6. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Caroline, Welcome the best support site ever. I am only in to my third week but find the posting and doing my Diary every day excellent . I love the Propoints so far. I am never hungry and am getting to grips with my sugar cravings. Lost6.5lbs so far so hopeing for my first silver seven this week (WI day is tuesday) . Best of luck and keep in touch . Breda

7. CarlyLanky140

CarlyLanky140 Loves Minimins!

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi Caroline :)

Hope u are finding WW good :) I started 4.5 weeks ago - really enjoying it :)

What's ur fave meal so far? Have u tried the warburtons square wraps - 4pp and they make nice pizza bases :) xx

8. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I haven't found a favourite thing as yet Carly - tried a few of the w/w ready meals for when I need something quick and the kids are wanting something from the takeaway lol - that way I don't give in too easily, trying to keep the halo shining :angeldevil: The pizza wraps sound interesting how do you make them?
    I think the hardest thing at the minute is finding recipes cos I can't afford the books at the minute and my monthly pass isnt activated yet - what I've been doing is just seeing what I fancy then working out the points and if its worth them :) I seem to be doing ok so far though except a couple of days where I haven't used all my points - loaded up too much on 0 point fruit & veg :giggle:xx

9. CarlyLanky140

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    That's what I do! I go for meals I kno I like and work out! I have written my faves in a book with their values! Feel free to ask any qus!

The wraps are warburtons square wraps with pasata and cheese or mozzarella and whatever topping - yummy and only 4pm per wrap, pasata free then pp cheese n topping :) xx

10. pinkbuttons

pinkbuttons Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    LOVE the new wraps...I started yesterday and weighed in at 18st 12lb so im on a journey
    I was at sw until christmas i did lose 16 lb but slow.... i just need a kick and support...but am so happy to help any one else....

11. southside dub

southside dub Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1%)
    Diet:
    hi caroline, i started the ww tis week, had a baby 6 weeks ago so ready to get the weight off. my mum has been on it since january and has lost over 2 stone and loves it, so thats why im going to give it a go :D

12. CarlyLanky140

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    Hello Southside dubs and Pinkbuttons - good luck :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.