Hi New (starting tuesday) but have some questions.x

sjones23

Hello everyine, I am new to cambridge diet but i have previously done lighterlife and understand they are very similar.

Anyway i just wanted to ask a few questions before i begin on tuesday.
Firstly will i be getting a full weeks supply of packs the first meeting, i am already doing the prep week and reduced the carbs to almost zero and if so how much money will i need to take with me?

Secondly I will be starting on the sole source? think thats right! So do i just have the shales/soups and nothing else but water?

I am so eager to start i want to loose in total about 4.5 stones so about 3.5-4 on the sole source and then go from there.
Do you find drinking more water/exercising helps in your weekly losses too?x

Hiya! Welcome!

Yeah you usually get a weeks worth of shakes/soups when you go, it costs me £39.90 I think for a weeks worth. The shakes are the same price as the soups.

If your on Sole Source you just have 3 shakes/soups through the day plus water. They say to drink 4 litres I think, you can have black tea and coffee, tablet sweeteners, peppermint and green tea is ok but not fruit tea because they have citric acid in them.

I was quite ill on my first few days while my body got used to the lack of food so I've not bee going the gym. I'm going back in the morning though because I've been on it a week.

Hope this answers some of your questions xx

well answered blossom.
ps good luck on your journey sjones.

Back