Hi! New to Dukan

mrs2b

Hi all

I have started the Dukan diet today, hoping it will work for me as I have not had much success with just watching what I eat and trying to cut calories.

I had a baby at Christmas and finding it really hard to shift the extra pounds. Getting married in August so hoping to be back to my usual self in time for that

Looking forward to getting to know you all and the support :)

Hi 2b, welcome to the forum, your on a great eating plan and you WILL see results yay !! Wishing you success x Dotty x

Welcome and we look forward to reading your journey. Your unwanted baby lbs the weight will slip away. Dukan is s fantastic life plan good luck

Thanks dolly and sididd, I'm excited to be starting on the journey!

And congrats on the brilliant weight loss to date, fair play to you both xx

Gosh you are tiny already... !

welcome from me too, having done loads of different diets in the past I gave this a go because of my Mum, and i am now in my last stone. Its been twenty years since i was this low which just goes to show how well Dukan works.

Remember, all naughty food isn't banned for life, only until you get to TW and can then have treats on celebration days. then of course in stab you will be more or less following a plan for life that you are happy with.

Any questions ask around, search the site or google. We all do it and you never know it might just be something that someone else has asked before or needs to know now.

Good luck, you'll love it x

Welcome to the best diet ever!! You will love this diet :) any questions just ask on here and someone will be able to answer - good luck xx :)

Thanks dukannotsofatty and scooter! I have to agree this is the best diet ever (I know I hve only been doing it 3 days but have never been able be so disciplined before), I actually did not really miss sweets or chocolate today- this is a huge breakthrough for me, thanks for your support xx

Back