Hi, new to forum. First weigh in results.

T

Thinnerme

Hi all, I'm Sharon. I've been noseying on this forum for a few weeks now and you all seem a lovely bunch :D
I took the plunge and started Lipotrim on Saturday 18th Sept and am so glad I did. I had my first weigh in last Saturday and had lost 9lbs! :clap: That certainly gave me the motivation to carry on and according to my Wii balance board I've lost another 4lb so far this week (weigh in on Sat).
I've found the Lipotrim diet remarkably easier than I imagined it would be too!
Anyway I thought I'd share my good news with you and look forward to getting to know you all :p

well done!!!!!!!!!! they are great results!!! welcome to the family!! xx

Well done hun, fabulous results. :) xxx Welcome to the forum too xxx

Hiya Sharon :)

Well done on your loss so far, you'll be a skinny minnie in no time :)
How much do you wanna lose?

And how can you manage to go on your wii fit? It nearly kills me if i try do any exercise while on this diet ;(

Clair x

Hiya Clair, thanks :D
My starting weight was 14 stones and I want to get to either 11 and a half or 11 stones, depending on how I look and feel at 11 and a half. I'm quite large chested and don't lose much bust so don't suit being too thin :eek::D

I haven't done the Wii lol, I only used it to weigh myself hihee :p:p
I do walk the dogs three times a day though but I've done that for ages so it's just the norm to me :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Sharon.. Welcome to the madhouse!! lol x x

Good luck for your first weigh in Jan x

Welcome Thinnerme and Jan, good luck with the diet x

Thanks everyone i know i must have lost a fair amount as i can actually use my stomach muscles which i couldnt a week ago, i only found the forum today whilst looking for reviews, my friend has lost 9 stone on lipotrim and gone from a size 30 to a 14 so she inspired me to loose weight, plus i am taking the grandkids away next june and want to be able to play with them, and run after them. I was away two weeks back and had to walk with a walking stick because the weight has really made my arthritus worse.

Great incentive Jan.. How long did it take your friend to lose 9st?

In a few months you will hop, skip and jumping x x x

Welcome Ladies, its great being on here if i ever have a craving i log on and it deters me!!!!
Long may it last!!!

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone :) x
Jan, good luck for your first weigh in :) :) x
It's strange as I'm finding it harder this second week than the first. Not too hard, I think it's the mental addiction to food that's the worst as I don't feel hungry, I just get the urge to pick sometimes, I won't let it win me though, I WILL be a size 12 for Christmas. :)
Sharon xx

Welcome Thinnerme and YorkJan.
You are in the right place :553: This forum is the best for motivation and just 'getting things off your chest!'
Look forward to your posts

Hello and welcome thinner me and Jan, good luck on your journey xx

Back