Hi - New to forum

CHRISR

Gold Member
Hi everyone started Slimming World a few weeks back, doing OK. Thought i'd check the forum out for ideas etc. and to meet like minded SW friends.
Take Care x

hi

hi im new to this forum too,im not doin sw im in weightwatchers and its doing the job for me.just wanted to say hi and if u ever need someone to mail you a bit of encouragement im here:D:D:D

Hi and welcome!
Here is a great place for motivtion and new ideas. I'm on SW too.
Hope to see you soon on the SW board!
Good luck

Hi, i'm new to this too! I've been lurking here for a while, and have finally plucked up the courage to join! Everyone seems really friendly and helpful xxx

sooo...

hi,so how has the week been going for you so far?have you had a weigh in?have you had any good news thats spurred you onto making the next week even better?i hope so.because of this site i have too managed to find my motivation enough to lose weight for two weeks and keep it going so i hope youre doing well too.:D:D

Hi I am also new on here have lots to lose been having a good look around will take me ages to get used to it lol

yeah it does take a while to get used to the layout of the site im not really there yet but im sure i will get there as will you even still i have been getting support etc from replying to threads the advantage here is that we are all like minded when it comes to losing weight brill!:D

Hi Guys, My name is leanne and Im doing weight watcher, I have lost 92lbs so far

Hi

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey...I am doing Lipotrim and doing really well and enjoying it.

I did Slimming World and once I get down to my goal I will probably follow their plan as I find it very good.

oh well done leannemay!what a loss!thats brill i hope one day i will be telling people of a similar loss it is a long road but one well worth going down :D

hi, I'm new too. I used to do slimmingworld and found it really easy to follow, My downfall is i never have the willpower to stick to the diet on days off ..... I wish you luck and welcome

-x-x-x- Catherine -x-x-x-

Looks like we are all together in this we all know how hard it is lose weight. Its good that we can all support each other. Im glad i found the forum. Thanks again to you all for the posts

Back