Extra Easy Hi new to sw and pregnant

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some advice please. Ive recently rejoined SW and basically at the same time discovered in pregnant with my 3rd child.

I suffered really badly with sickness on my second and I'm feeling queasy pretty much from when I wake up at 6:45 til 12/12:30 and I'm fining it difficult to make myself eat during this time.

As a result I'm not eating enough superfree etc and I'm worried about how I'm going to follow the plan if it continues.

I'm 18st + so I need to lose some weight to carry the baby easier.

Any advice would be recommended.

Thanks xxkat

Hi hun, congratulations on your pregnancy. I was 17st 4 when I conceved and managed to loose a stone in the first 10 or so weeks before I had realy bad craving/aversions, I then fell off plan. I followed EE, but when the cravings and sickness first started for me, I swapped to Green as I found that carbs helped me & especialy toast, which I could have 2 helpings of, Also it helped when I was exhausted as it was much easier to shove a jacket spud in the microwave than do an EE meal as and when I wanted without having to worry about eating enough superfree.

My ultimate goal when I found I was pregnant was to stay on plan all the way through but this diddnt happen for me, but im back now and 100% back on plan.

My ultimate goal as an over weight pregnant woman was not to gain more than 24lb as I know we loose this around 24-35 2 weeks after we give birth.

Back