Hi new to the forum

emma237

Gold Member
Hi im new to this forum. Im Emma, 27 and from west sussex. I have been on the cambridge diet since Feb and so far lost 31lbs. Although still have around 9 stone to go :eek:. So am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Emma :D

Welcome Emma - well done on your weight loss so far ... maybe you'd like to start a diary thread where you can record how you get on??

how on earth do i upload a pic..ive just joined and the album option on my tool bar isnt there? can u guide me please

you have to have 20posts to get a avator and more signiture space then 50 posts you get more sig space and you can pm people etc the word association thread is good to get your posts up quick

Hi all - I'm a newbe as well. Started CD on Sunday and weighed myself this morning and have lostr 7 1bs. Rather pleased, I must say!!!

hey emma,
just want to say welcome to minis,you are doing fab so far hun,keep up the great work,
elaine x

Hi there emma.. Welcome to minimins.. Im sure you will fit right in..

Well done on your weight loss so far.. you're doing amazingly well..!!

If you ever need anything.. No doubt someone here will be able to help you..

Looooadsa love..

Cat x x

Hi Emma. I'm new aswell. Just starting to get the hang of the forum and start posting. Well done with the weight loss so far.

Hello Emma and hello Sailaice and a big welcome to the mad bunch to the both of you..

You're both doing so well already and I'm sure you're going to succeed..

A big help is this board and all the folks on it. Any questions, any worries and any jokes - just let it out here..

We're all in the same boat (saying it again - bloody huge boat that must be..)

Keep us posted and good luck

xxx

Just wanted to say :welcome: to Emma and all the other newbies. This forum is great for advice and support. If you've got any questions, ask away and someone i'm sure, will be able to help.

Welcome Emma, well done on your weight loss!! I'm new too, meeting my CDC for the first time today so hopefully getting started by next week!!

Hi Emma and well done on your losses so far. You're doing great.

Hi to all the other newbies too and welcome to Minis - i'm sure you'll find it invaluable x

Hi all - I'm a newbe as well. Started CD on Sunday and weighed myself this morning and have lostr 7 1bs. Rather pleased, I must say!!!

hiya, wow that is fantastic!! I am on my second day and feeling a bit tired and cold, not as bad as yesterday when i had some serious hunger pangs:eek:

Cant wait to hit ketosis and hopefully feel a bit better.:)

debs x

Back