Hi - new to this forum - loads to lose!!!

Hi Kerry, well done on the 12lbs! That's a fantastic start!!

I started out with 13 stone or thereabouts to lose, but you have to not think of it that way - honest.

Each day on its own, that's the best way to handle this diet. Stick to it 100% and, believe me, you will be AMAZED at the results!!

It's a fantastic diet but damned hard at times too. You will have good days and difficult days and damn near impossible days, but, if, whatever type of day you are having, you stay focussed on how you WANT to feel and how you WANT to be, you will hang on in there, bite the bullet, have loads of deep bubble baths, early nights (get hubby in bed early ;) ) and you will find all sorts of strategies to keep you going when it gets tough.

Trust me, within a few short months you will be stunned totally and utterly at the difference and how wonderful you will begin to feel!!

I've still got over 5 stone to lose so will be doing SS for at least another 5 months at a guess.. :D then its maintenance, so I'm here for the foreseeable :D

If you want this bad enough you will do it. You just have to stick to it and don't cheat. Please. If you cheat you will feel crap and get demotivated and that's no good for you long term.

This site is packed full of the most incredibly supportive people and they will help you every step of the way. So.. one day at a time,. and , on those tougher days, one hour at a time !

Stick to it and you can't fail to do anything other than lose shed loads of weight :D :D :D :D

Almost a stone gone already!! Yayyy!!!!

bless you - thank you so much for your support - it really helps. Everything you said makes complete sense!

Having a bad day today, but I just keep downing the water. Tried making the choc truffles last night and I hated them, so am trying a different flavour with my last pack tonight.

Congrats on your superb weight loss - you have done so well! I really wish I had found this diet sooner!!

bless you - thank you so much for your support - it really helps. Everything you said makes complete sense!

Having a bad day today, but I just keep downing the water. Tried making the choc truffles last night and I hated them, so am trying a different flavour with my last pack tonight.

Congrats on your superb weight loss - you have done so well! I really wish I had found this diet sooner!!

Hi Kerry

Thanks, but you know what, we all wish that too. So, forget about the past and celebrate the here and now :D We are very fortunate to have discovered it now.. lol although I've not been 100% this week and am not happy as a result, so, sticking to it now 100% and hoping for good results. You will consistantly have great results if you hang in there. I hope you are managing ok and trying out the different recipes certainly helps a lot!

Sorry to be brief but am at work!

Hope today is a good one for you.

Best wishes

Jennie xx

Back