hi new to this site...been lurking!

Hi
Ive been a lurker for a while, reading all the posts and thought it was about time i posted myself, im on my second week of slimming world lost 5lb my first week (yay), hope to be as decicated this week.

I find my willpowers lags as the weeks goes on so im hoping this site will help me stay motivated.....

I have quite a bit to lose, have never ever been this big :(, was very ill while pregnant with my daughter who was born 3 months early, and it all piled on after (no time to eat properly!)...i think i comfort eat too....!

I hope it works this time....

Well done on your fantastic first week loss! I'm sure you'll do just fine and become the person you want to be.:)

Hello and welcome xxx

Welcome, mate!

Glad you decided to join in and well done on your 1st loss.

If you feel your willpower starting to slide, remind yourself of all the positive ways your life will be affected by losing weight- buying clothes, feeling alive, looking more attractive and confident, not worrying about other peoples opinions of you and being generally happy and more in control of your life. Keep reminding yourself of where you want to be and you WILL do this

xxxx

Welcome to minimims and good luck with your weight loss :)

welcome to the forum, i am anewbie too! congratulations on you fab weightloss in the first week, and good luck!

Back