Hi, newbie alert....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by empy22, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. empy22

empy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Judd 18/08/2012 :-D
    :D Hi, well just want to introduce myself as I anticipate spending loads and loads of time on this forum! I'm empy and a returner to SW, although I last did it when you could have corned beef as a free food and mac cheese whizzed in the liquidizer and poured jackt pot and beans:sigh:
    So anyhoo started back at class on Tuesday and so far so good, apart from the small bag of popcorn I had last night while drooling over Edward Cullen at the cinema, although I did count it as sins ( I got about 15.5, is this right?)
    I also want to thank you all for your wonderful inspiring posts, they have certainly helped keep me motivated over the past few days.

Look forward to sharing this slimming journey with you all.

empy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MichelleB

MichelleB Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Empy. I am doing SW from home, so don't attend classes at all. I am sure you will find that the members of the forum are very supportive and knowledgeable in all aspects of the programme.

Michelle

4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    you get between 5 and 15 syns a day.
    welcome to the forums.....you will do just just fine going it alone if you stick to using this place!! all the support you need,its fantastic here.

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    welcome empy. i fondly remember the days of free tinned cheesy pastas. Its still all great though! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.