hi newbie and advice re meetings

hi,

my name is jenne and i am going to join sw this week i have loads to lose and i mean loads, i have been trying ww but i am not a tracking sort of person, i am also getting married in july next year so i have that added bit of motivation.

my main problem is meetings- i do shift work and have different days off every week and i also work different shifts so one week i could make a meeting but the week after i could be at work, is it possible to go to different meetings with out it being an issue, and if not and i stick to one meeting will i get charged for the meetings i am unable to get to due to work.

sorry its a lot

thanks

jenne

hi,

my name is jenne and i am going to join sw this week i have loads to lose and i mean loads, i have been trying ww but i am not a tracking sort of person, i am also getting married in july next year so i have that added bit of motivation.

my main problem is meetings- i do shift work and have different days off every week and i also work different shifts so one week i could make a meeting but the week after i could be at work, is it possible to go to different meetings with out it being an issue, and if not and i stick to one meeting will i get charged for the meetings i am unable to get to due to work.

sorry its a lot

thanks

jenne

I think (check) that shift workers get dispensation for missing classes due to work.

And, I know that if it suits going to WI at another local group they don't mind - well mine doesn't seem to. Just take your book and try let C know in advance.

You'll be best off asking you C all this too - so she/he knows what to expect and give you their advice on it too.

Good luck and congrats on the pending wedding xoxox

P.S C = consultant!

thanks for that, i was getting vey confused with the c until you explained

thanks

Hi and welcome!!
Sticky is right in saying that there are allowances for Shift workers and you would need to let your Consultant know this when you join.
Good luck!

I often have to change groups depending on when I am working. it has necer caused an issue as long as you have your book with you and you sign in each time. Going to group is worth the extra efforrt trying to find a group to suit your days. I have often found it a boost to go soewhere different.Good Luck x

i also work shifts and lately its been good and i have been able to go to the same ones but sometimes i have to go to a different one.they are really good about it so dont worry and welcome along!

When I paid for class (as now at target) I had to email or text my consulant before, if I was working. If I was I obviously did not have to pay for that week.
Good luck in your weight loss

Back