Hi - newbie dukanee

Teddy67

Hi,
I've been following Dukan for three weeks now (4 next Tuesday). So far have lost around 7.5lbs out of 40 odd.
Very glad to have found your site with a dedicated Dukan bit. I will have a nose around if I may :)

Hi, welcome to minimins. Good luck with with you future weight loss :)

Thank you.
Am really loving Dukan - so glad I saw the book at my local library and decided to take it out and read it - within few pages in I was already convinced that I was going to follow this diet - being seriously fed up just getting bigger and bigger just trying to calorie count and always going over. I knew Atkins from the past and had great success with it the first time - but going back to it never managed to stick to it long enough to get any real success again - just too restrictive for me to fit into my daily life - but somehow Dukan just seems to fit with me.

It's v early days - and weightloss pretty slow - but I still have the motivation to keep going - even though I get the odd day when it slumps a bit - but as yet 4 weeks in on Tuesday I haven't slipped yet - apart from a curry - but it was a PV day so it was v easy to stick to tandoori and a side veg dish.

Tonight is Nandos - not a PV day - so I plan on ordering lots and lots of chicken - just got to leave that skin alone.

Back