Hi Newbie here

Hi there I am new to RC. I am unable to attend classes due to commitments I have so I have bought the RC starter pack, pedometer and the oil spray along with a couple of her DVD's and the last 3 months magazines.

I have lost 5 stones 4 years ago doing a VLCD and have slowly gained around 2 stones, which I am desperate to get rid of. I can't go back down the VLCD route again for health reasons, so have decided that RC is the diet for me. I like the fact that the new inch loss plan is low GI which I need.

I am going out on Mother's day for a family meal and then plan to start on monday morning. I have done my menu plan for the week and am off to do my shopping this afternoon. Hopefully my starter kit will also have arrived by monday, I ordered it on thursday.

I am sure I will be a regular poster on here, as I hear you lot are very supportive and encouraging. So please wish me luck.:)

Last edited:
Hi there, i am also quite a newbie here, don't forget to check out the recipe thread, and also you can post your daily food diary too , someone will soon let you know if there are any queries with it!
Best of luck
Frankie xx

Hi and welcome to the boards, lovely to have another member to our group. If you need any help on anything just shout and somebody will be along to help out. Good luck with your first week and look forward to you posting great results.

:welcome2:Im nu myself ,its my 6th day in ,im also doing it at home ive also subscribed to the mags just waiting4 them hopefully come early next wk& the pots etc
this board is very supportive :D

Welcome to the world of RC. You'll find the diet easy to follow and you seem very well prepared which is always good.

This section of the board is extremely friendly and there is usually someone comes along to give advice and support if needed.

Enjoy your RC jouney

thank you all so much for your warm welcome. I am really looking forward to starting tomorrow. So once again thanks and I look forward to getting to know you. x:)

Just started rc but hungry all the time

hi everyone started rc 2 weeks ago on my first weigh in lost 3lbs which was great i love the exercises i just find that im hungry all the time but i think ill be ok once i go on to 1400 cals debbie x

hi everyone started rc 2 weeks ago on my first weigh in lost 3lbs which was great i love the exercises i just find that im hungry all the time but i think ill be ok once i go on to 1400 cals debbie x

Debbie, drink plenty of water. it will help fill you up. Try to do something to occupy your time. Spring clean the house, sort out a cupboard, do an exerice dvd, go for a walk ... anything to help you take your mind off food and dieting.

HTH & good luck

Back