Hi newbie here

franklyscarlet

Hi everyone,I've been on xenical for 2 weeks now and thought I'd join your forums to make friends and get/give support to others.
I'm doing ok I think,started off at 15st and will have my first WI next friday.I've had a couple of bad days but they were my fault cos I ate the wrong things but I learnt my lesson there Lol.
I exercise every day to a fitness dvd and I'm slowly getting more energy and am sleeping much better too.I hope this works for me,I'm sick of being overweight and tired all the time.
So thats me,oh and my name is Annmarie and I'm a 43 year married mum of two teenage boys :D

Hey Annmarie! I'm Brittany and deffinately tired of being over weight aswell...This forum is really good for support and whenever you feel like giving in we're all here for each other.. Good luck with the weigh in.. :)

welcome annmarie :) its great here and like as already been said we are all here for each other on bad days and on good days. good luck with the weigh in :D

Hi annemarie and good luck with your weight loss. So you experienced the dreaded side effects, same here not nice at all!! It takes a while to get used to what you can and cant eat but i do find it pretty easy. This site is great for support and also food ideas too!!

Hey Annmarie.!! welcome to xen.!! what fitness dvd are you using.? where abouts are the county are you from.?
And good luck with your weight loss

Thank you ladies,I'm from the West Midlands andthe dvd is Nadia Swahali Fat to Fab.

Hiya Annmarie,

Welcome aboard your journey of weightloss, this is a good forum, full of support and ideas and realisation that your not alone !
:)

Hi Annmarie - another "welcome on board" post!!

Desireeanne is right, the people have answers for everything, so anything you've got a query about, just ask, someone is bound to be able to help you!

Good luck! x

that dvd is meant to be excellent did you see her i think she was on life on studio 5.and how well she looked after doing the fitness of the dvd she says she still does it now.!

that dvd is meant to be excellent did you see her i think she was on life on studio 5.and how well she looked after doing the fitness of the dvd she says she still does it now.!
Its a great dvd cos shes so down to earth and even sweats and pants like the rest of us Lol.She does look great and the dvd is so easy to follow.I can now do situps..albeit not very many..thanks to this :D

Back