Hi newbie here!!

Hi all,

Just stumbled across this site so thought i would jin and get some advice/support.
I need to lose a few stone after just recently having my third baby and am unsure as to which club to join, the main ones near me are SW and WW, I know there are a few other choices out there so just wondered if yous had and recommendations

Many Thanks

Hi there,
I'm also new to all this and desperate to lose the baby weight once and for all! I'm going the SW route too. I live overseas but I'm moving back to the UK in July and will get to a class then hopefully. I had my 4th baby back in August and I'm only 5 lbs lighter than I was then! Still, this is it for me now, I want it all off by Christmas...that's 2lbs a week and I'll have lost 70lbs!
This site has been great for inspiration, I have wobbly moments all the time and it keeps me on track!
Good luck to you!!! xx

PS: I've done WW and SW in the past to lose baby weight and although successful on both, SW was easier for family cooking and you can eat alot with room for mistakes. There's loads of info on here and the magazine is brilliant for recipes x

Hi and welcome. I've tried both SW and WW and they both work. Choose the one which is more convenient for day and place and give it a try. Good luck.

Irene xx

Back