Hi newbie here

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mca2108, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mca2108

mca2108 Member

Hi everyone starting Cd tomorrow i am 11,4 and 5,5 how much could i expect to loose in my first week im going on holiday in 5 weeks and want to get as much off as possible xx:wave_;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Hi good luck this week I lost 10lbs my first week but have a lot more than you to loss

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hi hun and welcome
    because you are quite small to begin with i would imagine you would probably lose about 7 in the first week. but everyone is different

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yeah - I'm 5ft 5 and when I went on packs at that weight I lost 7lbs in the first week - which should take you to being on 810 next week or the week after. Ha! Wish I only had 2 weeks to do of SSing :)

Good luck!

6. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Have you met your CWPC yet? If so, what plan are you doing?

By rights, you should only do SS if you have 14 pounds to lose before you reach a BMI of 25. By my rough and ready calculations, I think you only need to lose 4 pounds to reach a BMI of 25.

But you'll still be able to do 810. As tinkerbellsmum said, you might lose up to 7 pounds during your first week but it probably won't be much more than that because you don't have loads to lose.

7. mca2108

mca2108 Member

Hi and thanks for replying everyone! i meet up with CWPC tomorrow so hopefully starting the day after could some one explain the 810 ??? im confused id be more than happy to get 7lbs off xx

8. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
  9. mca2108

mca2108 Member

Will i still have decent weight losses on that...and do you think i will have the sakes on the first week, sorry for all the questions xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.