Hi newbie here

NikkiNakk

Hi, I got my bumper pack today so I am officially staring tomorrow :) A tad nervous as I have been pondering whether to do this for a while now. My hubby wasn't keen and not because he's isn't supportive but because I did cambridge in the past, lost a lot of weight then put it all back on (because I went from basically not eating, just meal replacements back to old my habits, which I am sure we can all relate to in some way or another!) and I was heavier than ever!
I have a months supply, so I am gonna see how I get on. I am hoping after a month of being good, doing it 100% and showing him (and myself) I am going to succeed this time, that it'll continue past just one month! lol.

Wish me luck!
(oh and I have about 7st to lose!)
Nikki xxx

Good luck x And just think; stick with it and by the summer you'll feel like a different person. :)

Hi Newbie Here - me too

Hi I'm new too started today. Good luck to us both! I've spent the last 10 years being between 13 and 19.5 stone! mostly more down the 14/15 stone end but have lots to loose. I'm tall 5' 9" , and do have a large frame (size 8 feet and hands bigger than most men!). Still thats just enabled me to creep weight on without noticing. I should be around 12 and a half stone i think so pretty similar to you. i've bought a bumper pack of shakes and bars to see how goes.
BTW my friend did lighter life 6 years ago and lost 6 stone she kept it mostly off for 5 years but put it back on again. She started again in May with the exante shakes and she had lsot 5 stone when i saw her at the beginning of December. She has been using shakes not soups and tesco meal replacement bars as she prefers them.

Yes indeed! I keep thinking of the summer dresses I will be able to wear without my legs chaffing which is really :eek:

And thanks, good luck to you too. I have noticed by coming on here that alot of people eat the biggest loser meal replacement bars too which is something I going to have to look in to :)

Hi,

I'm new too, started yesterday. It's the first time I've done a diet as restrictive as this but have been inspired by a work colleague who has been doing it since the beginning of the month.

I'm not finding it easy as it's strange not having a meal, but I'm focused.

Good luck to you both :)

Best of luck to you!!!! :)

How's yr day been? i've survived day 2

Hi how's yr day been? managed to get thru day 2 just about!

Hey :)
Well 3rd day today and I won't lie it's been hard lol especially as I have a family, but I havent cheated once so I see that as a really good thing. Have been drinking my water and tea and getting the recommended amount so all good.

How about you? x

yesterday was tough as had wedding to attend and felt obliged to eat. back on today tho. Weirdly started to quite like the empty but satisfied feeling. felt really stuffed and sick last night after food - will have to work hard until end of week 1 to get some results i think. Looking at some of the weight losses on this site tho it def. looks worth it!

Good luck!! I'm only on day 3, but going good so far! :)

NikkiNakk said:
Hi, I got my bumper pack today so I am officially staring tomorrow :) A tad nervous as I have been pondering whether to do this for a while now. My hubby wasn't keen and not because he's isn't supportive but because I did cambridge in the past, lost a lot of weight then put it all back on (because I went from basically not eating, just meal replacements back to old my habits, which I am sure we can all relate to in some way or another!) and I was heavier than ever!
I have a months supply, so I am gonna see how I get on. I am hoping after a month of being good, doing it 100% and showing him (and myself) I am going to succeed this time, that it'll continue past just one month! lol.

Wish me luck!
(oh and I have about 7st to lose!)
Nikki xxx

It's like I could have written this! I lost 7st on Cambridge and gained it all back - I did the same as you. I also have about 7st to lose for my first goal. Good luck and feel free to pester me if you need any support or advice xx

Good luck Nikkinak..I'm a newbie here too, just joined today but have managed to stay 100% for 7 days now (by the skin of me teeth some days lol ).. once you get into it it gets easier.. I have started with the mixed bumper pack.. I like some of the shakes hot ,and the soups with teensie additions like lea and perrins, soy sauce or a smidge of salt and pepper.. the bars are a lifesaver when I need a munchie, I save half of mine for evening.. everyone seems very friendly here...keep it up you'll get there :)
Pam

Last edited:
Good luck, it is hard for the first few days but once you get into it you will soon enjoy it

Di x

Hello all thanks for the messages. Day 8 today so WI this morning and I have 9lbs so happy with that. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Back