Hi newbie here

Alfie

I have read through some of the posts and I am amazed by how well you have all done well done xxx

I have started CD this week for the 2nd time only lasted a week last time have been persuaded to give it another go I have 2 stone to lose and I lost 7lbs in my first week last time but by day 9 I needed food I wish I had moved to the 790 plan because I think would have managed on that so I am on Day 6 and struggling so I think I will do 790 next week what do you think?

I'd like to shift a stone in the next 6 weeks will it be feasible too?

TIA xx

Welcome to Minimins and best of luck with CD :)

Look forward to hearing how youre getting on

hi alfie, best of luck with your weight loss. If you are finding things hard it would be a good idea to do one of the other plans you will still lose maybe chat to your cdc about it after your weigh in

becky xx

I'm only on day one so I can't offer you any advice, but just I wanted to say good luck on CD!

Hello and welcome Alfie,

I think a stone in 6 weeks is doable, on 790 as well..

Congratulations on a great start and keep us posted.

Good luck and keep posting..

xxx

Hi welcome, I'm also new I only started coming on here the other day and I've started the Cambridge..........so far so good!!!!! Well only been a couple of days but hey ho!
Good luck x

Hi ,
I Lost As Much A Week On The 790 Plan , And The 1200 As I Was Doing Ss. Like You I Needed Food And Kept Falling Off The Wagon, So Moved Up The Plans . Had Hysterectomy End Of Jan So Going Back On Cd On Monday , I Have No Excuses Now ... Cant Blame Totm Anymore !!!! I Am Currently 11 St 7 And My First Goal Has Always Been 10 7, See What Happens If And When I Get There . You Can Loose A Stone In 6 Weeks. Go Girl

Hi Alfie!
Welcome and good luck!! This site is a fab means of support when u need it!
If u find u r struggling then defo talk to cdc about moving up to 790---better than than going back to no diet at all eh?!
Good luck whatever u decide xx

Back