• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi - newbie & in need of advice

hi

i've previously lost 2st on ww but can't seem to stick to it now. i've been thinking of sw to lose the last stone. i'm worried i will find it a little too complicated and will have to become friendly with the kitchen :sigh:. finances will only allow me to register and attend the first meet so will have to do it alone after that. what will i get on my first meet?? how does sw work, what are the rules?? any advice appreciated.

tina x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi tubbies, you'd definitely find all your answers and more in the sw section,theres a fair bit in those threads, ive had some good recipes off there the last few days :)

good luck with sw :D

Hi and welcome. Worth going to your first meeting and get all the books and listen to the talk and see what you think. I changed from WW to SW and didn't find it hard to understand.

Good luck

Irene xx

hi

thanx for the replies. joined tonight. weighed more than i thought and, omg, it's gone all chip and pin... lol. it doesn't sound as hard as i first thought. might even try to find the £4.95 per week to keep me motivated. i'm going to make a meal plan and a shopping list. quite excited :D. ate so much today, i feel so, so fat. got into a size 10 and am now busting out of them :mad:. well, here goes...

tina x

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x