Hi, newbie on day 2!

BigSarahJ

Hi all,
I'm Sarah and this is my second day on CD.
I haven't done it before so am really hoping that this is the magic thing that works for me finally.

I've already lost 2 stone on Atkins and now want to get the rest off as quickly as possible. :eek:

Its been Ok so far, actually. Not too hungry and the shakes seems OK. THe porridge was a bit weird,but my consultant was very nice and says she will swap them for me this evening.

Am already looking forward to the first Weigh in next week!

Hi to any other newbies and hopefully we will all get there together!
:wave_cry:

hi Sarah
I think you know what your in for as you've had the headaches and other bits and bobs , 2 stone is good .
Welcome on board CD ... how are you doing ?

Hi

Welcome to the forum Sarah! 2 stone lost already is fantastic and you will get amazing results with CD as long as you stick with it! Goodluck with your journey and hoping to hear of your successes :D

Hello Sarah

Wishing you lots of luck, you have already done so well with Atkins.

I am a Sarah too!

Hi all! THanks for the welcome msgs!
So glad to have found a source of support because I don't think this is going to be easy! But I've been so inspired by the successes I've read about on here. My turn now!

Today has been OK, feeling quite hungry today but am trying to keep really busy and down lots of water. Can't wait for the fabled end of the rumbling tummy!

Just think how happy you will be when you get the lbs fall off when you weigh in for the 1st time x

Good luck Sarah, Im also on day 2 im sure it will get easier just stay focussed....

welcome sarah

hi sarah, im on day two today as well! how are you finding it so far?

Welcome & Good luck Xx

Back